Reviews for Seussical Bloopers
ErinMilne chapter 21 . 2/8
I do enjoy this very much. Could I continue it and make it more kid-friendly? PM me with a response!
SecretKeeper250 chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
I'm in this at my school, and the directors three yer old daughter is goin to be the elephant bird. And we're still going with he...
The Word Nerd 424 chapter 21 . 11/9/2013
WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
GiveMeYourSecretDiningTips chapter 21 . 9/22/2013
Oh mah lucky stars. I found this story today, just before you posted this, and I want now to say: You're a great person, a girl of amazing Thinks. And I know how it's been, feeling worthless and scared, but you're brave and you're ready to face the unprepared. We grow out of obsessions, ones that we hold dear, but the memories are treasures, ones that we keep here. *points to Em's heart* Oh, Em, our baby, don't you cry. Don't cut your wrists. Don't say goodbye. Put down the knives and step away from the fright. It may be hard but you'll win this fight. I'm running out of characters, and the Cat's pulling me away, but I just wanted to share that I found this beauty today. And if some random stranger thinks that the best person is you- well, wouldn't you think you'd believe in that too? You're off on your journeys. Today is your day. Your mountain is waiting. So get on your way. :) -Kate the Cat
CadetFish chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
Maren... I know a maren! Coincidence? No? Yes? Maybe?
BattyCrash chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
The last one, our production did too, except it qas just Jojo and Cat and they did it for the performance. And the acted about to be squished when Horton walked to their corner!
GiveMeYourSecretDiningTips chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Love these, I may have to trick some of my castmates into these situations. The main thing that happened for our cast was how when the Birdgirls were pulling out Gertrude's tail (this long, feather boa thing that they used as tails in the show) it fell off and the Birdgirls had to fake like it was still on. Other highlights include:
-how the Cat (me) said "I need a raise" during the Mayzie in Palm Beach scene
-how Jojo didn't have enough time to get his overalls on all the way and they fell to his ankles on stage
-how one of the Wickershams hit his nose on a prop and was dripping blood all during Monkey Around
-and how the Cat (me) accidentally kicked the clover into the orchestra pit and had to fish it out while singing How Lucky You Are.
Blooper buddies unite *highfive*
NerdsRule chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
I like justin b. but this was hilarious
Hanbaba chapter 21 . 3/1/2013
Even though you won't write more, I loved this story and it mafe me want to write a Seussical story. Nice work! You just focus on getting better okay? I send all my love to you!
yoyoyoyertl chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
I LOVE YOU YOU ARE SO FUNNY! :)))
yoyoyo chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER!
Yertl the Turtl chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
HI! I love this! PLEASE MAKE MORE! (and yes, I know that I spelled Yertle the Turtle wrong). :) BYE!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Love it !
Soooooo cute

Was Horton in my local theatre group and adored it
Annabeth137 chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
I love this story, my school did seussical too!
caeciliatheflute chapter 21 . 12/18/2012
Em (or Rachel, I suppose)-
Man, I'm going to miss this. But I understand (I would be a terrible person if I didn't), and I'm not going to hold you accountable. Well, accountable, yes, against you, no. I sort of... gave up checking this... Well, okay, c'mon! It took you awhile to update.
But anyway, I just hope that it's in your best interest to stay living, and know that you don't have to update this if you can't, don't want to, or otherwise.
Okay, so I'm two months late. My update isn't working well!
See ya, Rach.