Reviews for Justice League Family Affairs: DCAU Series Part 8
west189 chapter 11 . 3/27/2011
I love L-Ron, almost as much as Flash. Awesomest robot that ever lived. I see why there are two parts to the fighting as it keeps everything from getting mushed up.

JDP95 chapter 11 . 3/26/2011
J-Lo! Haha I laughed when I said that. A lot of guys would be really jealous of L-Ron if it was the real J-Lo :P I felt so bad for Mary! Kara's being an ass and so are the other three :l Can't wait to see how this is going to be resolved :D
west189 chapter 10 . 3/23/2011
Gah! You're still not putting up the big fight/argument between Supergirl and Mary Marvel! It's getting hard to wait, but other than that no complaints.

JDP95 chapter 10 . 3/22/2011
Another fights coming up! Mary Marvel VS Supergirl! :D lol great chapter :) glad to see you updated. Loved the fights, as always, and I really wanna know what happened to Star Sapphire. I was kinda enjoying her kicking Kyle's butt. Oh well. I don't suppose you're killing him or Kara or Mary off, are you? :)
JDP95 chapter 9 . 3/21/2011
Fight AMAZINGNESS! I love seeing the heroes bashed as much as I love seeing the criminals bashed. It brings the heroes down a peg. Star Sapphire makes me laugh. She switches love interests every few seconds :P Can't wait to see how this ends!
JDP95 chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
And the Fates are revealed. I bet the one's who's gonna die is Diana. Pleasseeeee don't kill Wonder Woman! Kill Supergirl or Kyle Rayner. Their kinda annoying :P
west189 chapter 9 . 3/18/2011
Don't kill Mary! No, I didn't find the clue, but I'm guessing it's a person we like, maybe Wondie herself. I'm also guessing that you're talking about her newfound bloodthirsty dark side, no pun intended.

Jana Girl123 chapter 8 . 3/17/2011
Lol, I love L-Ron:) But jeez, poor Diana. Fate, the Fates can be a bitch sometimes. Cool update, and I hope you don't kill Kalealike everyone wants you too.
JDP95 chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
The Fights begun! I love it! Can't wait to see how this fight turns out!
JDP95 chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
Kalea needs to DIE! And Clark's an idiot. Just sayin -.- Loved the Vig and Vixen part. Can't wait to see how Luthor's hungover Legions does XP
west189 chapter 8 . 3/15/2011
More baby stuff! Yay! Spooky towards the end, though. The Fates must be extremely busy whenever there's a crisis, a lot of people to end.

west189 chapter 7 . 3/12/2011
Ah, L-Ron is absolutely lovable. Good chapter too. Kara's a tad annoyed, okay, really POed, but that it makes it funny.

Jana Girl123 chapter 6 . 3/8/2011
Ooh, so she's playing the Daddys little girl card right now:) Huh, bet moments like these Clark wishes Lois was still alive, she's the kinda girl that doesn't take crap and whips people into shape like that. Poor Diana, no expieriance with kids and she gets stuck with a huge brat, the Fates must be angry. Well, I loved it. Update!
west189 chapter 6 . 3/7/2011
Clark's an idiot, a complete and utter fool. He definitely deserves it, but Diana doesn't.

JDP95 chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
Great chapter. Loved the crib :) If it could frustrate genius' I give it props XP Penny and Plas are getting married and Vixen and Vigilante are couple :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »