Reviews for Justice League Family Affairs: DCAU Series Part 8
west189 chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
Ah, spring is in the air! And that means love and children, hopefully in that order. Selina seems to best understand ole Brucie. He reminds me of Sheogorath from Oblivion, two sides to his insanity, Mania and Dementia, Brcuse Wayne and Batman, respectively.

The baby crib portion is simply hilarious, but so realistic.

JDP95 chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
Have I told you yet how much I don't like that kid? -.- Maybe Diana should just kill her. Problem solved :D lol anyways, awesome chapter. Good humour with Mary and Ray. Can't wait to see how that turns out :P And Hawkgirl and Green Lantern are having a baby :D awwweee (: And Lexie is having a hard time :S Poor evil genius XP Can't wait for the next chapter!
west189 chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
Cause everyone hates you Luthor! Gotta wonder if this IS Rex and not a younger sibling no one knows about. Kalea has quite the devious streak in her.

Wset189
Jana Girl123 chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
Ha-ha, poor Clark is trying to control his teenager's chice of style, that is so not going to work:) Love Kalea, she's a very convincing Teen. Heh, she wants ice cream and Diana and Clark better give it to her. Thank God Shay's pregnant, glad John took it so well, of course, he had a ton of time to warm up to the idea so that might be why. Awesome update, add more soon!
Jana Girl123 chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
Shayera's in pregnancy denial, LOL:) Thanks for telling me how to pronounce it, BTW. Post soon!
west189 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Shayera's pregnant, so stop denying it. Even jokingly or half-heartedly.

Girls are way good at getting what they want. It's fun to see the princesses go at each other.

More Flash is excellent!

Wset189
JDP95 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
And Lex rises once again. He's getting really good at that. Then again, he's always been good at it. It was a great surprise to see another chapter up! Loved every word of it (especially Hawkgirl's mood swings XP)
west189 chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
I can see how Kalea got this way, I mean never seeing her dad and a mother like Maxima... Yikes!

By the way... I KNEW IT! Shayera is SO pregnant! And John can get over himself!

Can't help but worry about Mary, too.

JDP95 chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
K, first, awesome job on the chapter! I love how Kalea's the rebellious teenager, and I love how Diana backhanded her xP Q and Huntress are always fun to read, but I really enjoyed reading them this time. I liked the humor mixed in there. Mary and Barb are confident in a secret relationship with Black Adam. Nice :) And Shayera's pregnant! Can't wait for the next chapter!
JDP95 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
YEAH! PART 8! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR NOT MAKING ME WAIT VERY LONG :D ANYWAYS, WE FINALLY MET KALEA-EL! SWEET! GONNA READ THE SECOND CHAPTER RIGHTTT NOWWW!
Jana Girl123 chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
Oh my God, I love this chapter so much! Clarks' daughter is awesome, I love bitchy teens:) I was laughing at the HQ stuff, they seemed so in character it was great! LOL, even as Vic he's still the Question:) And Shay's pregnant (hopefully!) It's about time! Lucky Thanagarian women, don't get any periods..:) So now you need to update super quick since I need to see how John takes the news. REALLY hoping Shay's pregnant by the way. Please?
Jana Girl123 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
HAHA, awesome beginning:) LOL, poor Clark is a deadman. So, his kid's a girl, huh? How do you say her name though, is it like Kal-ee-ah, or Kailee, or Kal-ah-tayah? Aside form that, GREAT start. Can't wait to see what Clark does next. Glad Wally's getting together with Linda:) Update soon!
west189 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Kara is a bit snobby today, Wally's dating Linda, and Clark gets to meet his daughter! Nice opener for Part 8.

178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12