Reviews for Justice League Family Affairs: DCAU Series Part 8
JDP95 chapter 50 . 9/24/2011
Transformers: The Movie soundtrack for the win! I love Dare by Stan Bush lol. I listened to it the entire time I read this chapter :P They lost! Each and every one of them lost! And if they didn't lost, they were loosing, badly! I loved the fight, but I hated seeing them all get their butts handed to them! It was a good chapter, and I'm excited to see the ramifications of Kalea as a half-human, half robot. Should be good. And someone still has to die!
S-Bumblebee chapter 49 . 9/19/2011
Tension is building up everywhere with this chapter. Really well balanced and almost acts as a small recap as well. I still love your interpretation of Luthor :)
Jana Girl123 chapter 49 . 9/19/2011
Who the f**k is going to die! You're killing me here man! Grrr...I really can't do anything about it but wait though, so update soon!
JDP95 chapter 49 . 9/18/2011
And it begins! I like how you have the political side of things with the Legion of "Good". It makes it more realistic and interesting. Well done with the chapter and I can't wait to see the battle!
S-Bumblebee chapter 48 . 9/13/2011
Love this chapter :) Really nice look at some of the main couples.

You've raised the bar again, every time it seems things are settling down something else pops up and pushes the tension back up. I'm excited to learn who might be the casualty in all this :D
JDP95 chapter 48 . 9/13/2011
Wow, a very romantic chapter. The three main couples in space got the spotlight this chapter. It was nice :) I'm excited to see what happens "tomorrow". Who lives? Who dies? Tune in to find out!
Jana Girl123 chapter 48 . 9/13/2011
Congratulations, you've officially managed to get me all worked up over who's going to die. Update soon so I can finally get some sleep again!
S-Bumblebee chapter 47 . 9/6/2011
I love all of the accented dialogue in this! Must have been a challenge to write as well, so you've done a fantastic job :)

Also good to see Tessa and Sir Justin again, particularly the additional info on Justin's former life and past. I'm looking forward to seeing how things turn out for the both of them especially Justin's place in the League.
west189 chapter 43 . 9/5/2011
Sorry I've been gone so long! I've been busy with tennis and school so not much time left over.

I've missed your sense of humor. It always makes me snicker. Plus I loved the part about Booster.

JDP95 chapter 47 . 9/5/2011
It started out as fuff then got serious. Nice touch. What can I say? It was entertaining, funny, and overall very enjoyable. Great job :) I can tell Justin and Tessa may be together for a while.
Jana Girl123 chapter 47 . 9/5/2011
Yes, an update! I do love the romance blossoming between Shining Knight and Tess, although I have to ask is she an OC or an actual character?
S-Bumblebee chapter 46 . 9/5/2011
Sorry its taken me so long to review your latest chapter Loki, I've been all over the place.

Anyway, love the conversation with Lex, the President and the Jlers, I especially like how you describe Lex as Oily, I couldn't put it better myself.

And nice to see what Supes is up to and the almost tolerant relationship between Diana and Maxima.
JDP95 chapter 46 . 8/30/2011
And Lex's plan works. I'm excited to see if he and the "Legion of Good" can actually pull this off. Usually villains don't stay good for very long, but it is a very interesting plot. Keep up the good work :)
Jana Girl123 chapter 46 . 8/29/2011
It doesn't matter how good the plan is as far as Democrats and Republicans go, they won't vote for something the rest of their party doesn't approve. That's why our nation's so screwed up: if Congress can't get along then how are we supposed to function? But enough about politics, I really like how the plot is thickening and the last bit about Major Disaster wondering what it was like to be so care free. Update soon!
S-Bumblebee chapter 45 . 8/23/2011
I like that in this story you have both tackled the issues of everyone having both a good and dark side as seen with Mary Marvel and Black Adam, but you've also had a look at the concept of fears as well. That despite all of these people being the World's greatest heroes, they have just as many fears as normal people.

Nice work :D

And I just love all the battles :)
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »