Reviews for Justice League Family Affairs: DCAU Series Part 8
JDP95 chapter 45 . 8/23/2011
Looks like Luthor's plan came to fruition. Luthor could probably even get the League to be disbanded by the President if he really wanted to. Hopefully he doesn't think of that ;P I enjoyed the fights in this chapter. Very well written. The plot is really coming together, and I'm excited to see how everything turns out :)
Jana Girl123 chapter 45 . 8/23/2011
Oi vey, even in the DCAU politicians are assholes who sign deals with evil people; it's so much like the real world. I'm interested to see how everyone reacts, update soon!
Jana Girl123 chapter 44 . 8/22/2011
Cliffies much? You have Helena preparing to maim Luthor, Booster and Courtney about to die, and Flash, well, possibly being dead. Poor Stargirl an Atom, as pedophile-ish as it was they were cute together. Update soon.
JDP95 chapter 44 . 8/22/2011
They were doing so well! Then Phobia came into play, and then they started losing. Good chapter. The fight scenes were great, and I enjoyed the little banter between the JLers. I feel sorry for Booster. Everyone always thinks he's an idiot. But I guess he does prove them right sometimes. Anyways, great fights, great writing, and overall great chapter! I'm excited for chapter 45!
S-Bumblebee chapter 43 . 8/12/2011
I just love J'onn's awkwardness around Lady Blackhawk and how unsure he is with her, I think you have J'onn down perfectly :)

Also I very much liked the conversation between Mary Marvel and Ray, that Captain Marvel might not be as naive perhaps as Mary considers in terms of Black Adam.

Speaking of Black Adam his experience with Oreos was rather amusing :)

Be interesting to see Plas's conversation with Waller about Hula's pay :)
JDP95 chapter 43 . 8/11/2011
And the final battle is on. I liked this chapter. It resolved some things and reminded me of others. I had forgot that Kara and Mary had a fight. Thanks for the reminder :P As always, I greatly enjoy your writing and I hope you keep writing :)
JDP95 chapter 42 . 8/8/2011
I like the little Lady Blackhawk/J'onn pairing you have :P I'm excited to see what Hula's up to, and how Plas is going to deal with it. Nightwing and Catwoman's banter was fun as was Question and Huntress. I'm psyched to see how the League is going to attack.
Jana Girl123 chapter 42 . 8/8/2011
Aw, poor Q, he thinks without speaking and now Catwoman and his fiance want to kill him:( Love trhe banter within the gruop and I'm curious as to how you plan on resolving the tension between Nightwing and Selina, Update soon:)
S-Bumblebee chapter 42 . 8/8/2011
I really admire how you have so many other sub-textual stories occurring underneath the main story itself. Like with this chapter there's Hula Hula out to prove himself, there's Mary Marvel's conflicting feelings and so many other tangents going on, and none of them draw too far away from the main story.

By the way, I laughed heartily at 'Why that little Strumpet.' :)
west189 chapter 42 . 8/7/2011
Oreos. J'onn's second weakness. And Hula Hula seems to be going on a lethal spyquest. That certainly sounds fun! Well, not to him but I'm sure you get the point.

west189 chapter 41 . 8/7/2011
No Black Adam? Oh, well. At least we got to see more of Justin's lady friend!

Oh, and loved last chapter's song!

west189 chapter 40 . 8/7/2011
Ooooh. Justin's getting himself a lady friend! About time, too! Black Adam also returns to the spotlight!

S-Bumblebee chapter 41 . 8/5/2011
These last two chapters were a great read.

Go Sir Justin, finding a lady that wants a Knight in Shining Armour :)Shame that he can't join the others for a bit though.

Also I enjoyed the fight scenes as usual, particularly the fight between Hour Man and Bane, I hadn't considered before what might happen should he overdose on Venom.
JDP95 chapter 41 . 8/5/2011
I thought there would be consequences for BEHEADING Charaxes. Take that Shining Knight. xP Anyways, awesome chapter. Man, I feel like I repeat myself every time because I always say the fighting scenes were great. I loved how you add detail to quickness. You'll tell how the people are hit or fall, and then you'll speed it up and say they were beat. That way you don't get bored. I hope that made sense :P The Legionnaires don't seem to be doing too well. Guess we'll have to wait and see how this all resolves.
Jana Girl123 chapter 41 . 8/4/2011
Wait, I'm a little confused. Why wasn't Tessa wearing a shirt? Aside from that, nice little addition to the fic. I

m crossing my fingers you'll get another update up before your Beta goes on vacation, so update soon:)
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »