Reviews for A New Player: Year One
imaginist007 chapter 13 . 2/1
just finished reading and will say I'd like it
PantherTO chapter 9 . 12/22/2016
Plot point mix up:

'Hermione explained to Draco that they didn't want to raise the suspicions of whomever it was trying to steal the stone by asking around for the information.'

Since at this point they are still looking for information on Nicholas Flamel, they can't yet know about the stone. Only that something valuable was being guarded.
Ilireanwri chapter 12 . 10/9/2016
Interesting. Very interesting. I'm looking forward to read how the other parts continue.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 13 . 8/9/2016
This was a very interesting read. I really look forward to reading the rest of the series.
Kedar S Barve chapter 11 . 8/1/2016
The author has once again produced a remarkable work of fan fiction .Truly commendable in best terms ,however not a mix of star wars & magic unlike the other story .To the author we wish to only say ' Keep up the good work'.
mckertis chapter 12 . 6/17/2016
Considering that 95% of this text is verbatim copy from the source book - you are hereby marked as (T)roll.
David-El chapter 9 . 4/14/2016
Hmm, I had assumed that Faykan was an elf, but now I wonder if he's actually Gandalf, he certainly acts like him!
Diana A chapter 13 . 3/9/2016
I enjoyed your story a lot. I look forward to the rest of the series.
Thank You for the different take on the story, I like the character Faykan.
vampwalker709 chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Really hope all harry's power doesn't come from the old man

with the staff and is strong on his own hate main characters who get

there power handed to them cause it can always be taken.
david.teague.3950 chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
A figurative self insert, really? That's actually rather brilliant, so I assume that the dude I thought was Gandalf was in fact a much older Faykan.
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Was that supposed to be Gandalf? Don't get me wrong I love Gandalf he's cool, though to be honest I do wonder what Sting's Elven name was. Let's see I remember the name of Gandalf's Sword it was Glamdring meaning Foe Hammer. I don't remember the name of Orin's Sword but I remember that the Goblins called the swords Beater and Biter.
RafeFallstar chapter 4 . 11/11/2015
Seventh to Ollivander, Eighth to Draco: is this plot-relevant?
Apex113 chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
Considering how good your HPxSW Xover PotDs is, I find myself sorely disappointed by the quality of this story. I can't bring myself to read more. It's cliché, especially considering you've put your name in there, and the writing gets worse as the story proceeds. I'm sorry, but this fic and its series just doesn't sound like something I'd want to read.
ak chapter 13 . 9/18/2015
bonne fic!
pourquoi faykan ne s'implique pas plus dans l'éducation d'harry?
vmage2 chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
Why is Harry's new friend named for the Mentat of Baron Harkonnen?