Reviews for A New Player: Year One
BobTheGoat chapter 3 . 1/7
Just a quick note, sir; It's spelled Ally when it's a Girl's name. Alley when it is a space between buildings or Diagon Alley.
MewLover9000 chapter 13 . 9/24/2017
This was a most fascinating story.
Faykan is a most intriguing character, brave, selfless, shrewdly intelligent...and dayuum is he an impressive magic user. I must say i was surprised that he is of the Istari...i honestly thought he was an Elf youngling.
Harry and the others befriending Malfoy threw me for a loop, well played. I honestly hope Harry'll still kick Riddle's ass.
BROMBROS chapter 8 . 4/12/2017
Wow, I was right about the fox. And you are smart to know most readers read your stories on smart phones or tablets.
imaginist007 chapter 13 . 2/1/2017
just finished reading and will say I'd like it
PantherTO chapter 9 . 12/22/2016
Plot point mix up:

'Hermione explained to Draco that they didn't want to raise the suspicions of whomever it was trying to steal the stone by asking around for the information.'

Since at this point they are still looking for information on Nicholas Flamel, they can't yet know about the stone. Only that something valuable was being guarded.
Ilireanwri chapter 12 . 10/9/2016
Interesting. Very interesting. I'm looking forward to read how the other parts continue.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 13 . 8/9/2016
This was a very interesting read. I really look forward to reading the rest of the series.
Kedar S Barve chapter 11 . 8/1/2016
The author has once again produced a remarkable work of fan fiction .Truly commendable in best terms ,however not a mix of star wars & magic unlike the other story .To the author we wish to only say ' Keep up the good work'.
mckertis chapter 12 . 6/17/2016
Considering that 95% of this text is verbatim copy from the source book - you are hereby marked as (T)roll.
David-El chapter 9 . 4/14/2016
Hmm, I had assumed that Faykan was an elf, but now I wonder if he's actually Gandalf, he certainly acts like him!
Diana A chapter 13 . 3/9/2016
I enjoyed your story a lot. I look forward to the rest of the series.
Thank You for the different take on the story, I like the character Faykan.
vampwalker709 chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Really hope all harry's power doesn't come from the old man

with the staff and is strong on his own hate main characters who get

there power handed to them cause it can always be taken.
david.teague.3950 chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
A figurative self insert, really? That's actually rather brilliant, so I assume that the dude I thought was Gandalf was in fact a much older Faykan.
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Was that supposed to be Gandalf? Don't get me wrong I love Gandalf he's cool, though to be honest I do wonder what Sting's Elven name was. Let's see I remember the name of Gandalf's Sword it was Glamdring meaning Foe Hammer. I don't remember the name of Orin's Sword but I remember that the Goblins called the swords Beater and Biter.
RafeFallstar chapter 4 . 11/11/2015
Seventh to Ollivander, Eighth to Draco: is this plot-relevant?