Reviews for The Mage's Vigil
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 19 . 2/9/2015
Poor girl doesn't even get a proper kiss... This story was getting to the point of locking the pair of them in a room to actually get them to talk to one another. Relationships are about communication and I felt like knocking their heads together.
MaiWishes chapter 19 . 11/24/2013
This and the previous were great stories. Although Id have liked more halpiness between Cullen and Elly, they were done really well.
Phygmalion chapter 19 . 4/21/2011
A VERY interesting story so far. Will you do Golems of Amgorrak or Witch Hunt, or will you dive straight into DA2?

I like how you have developed your Warden. She's competent, but insecure and hesitent - a sight different from most Wardens. I hope to see some more of her later on.

Great job, and good luck on the next chapter!
Medivi chapter 19 . 4/21/2011
Hope you keep the story going, looking forward to your Cullen in DA2! ;)
Selenora chapter 18 . 4/21/2011
keep the good job and may the Maker be with them :)))
DareMeToBeSexy chapter 17 . 4/16/2011
Aww poor Elly...this is getting better and better!
Juliafied chapter 16 . 4/9/2011
this is awesome! keep it up :) followed
Danyal chapter 15 . 4/2/2011
Great dialogue! I like the moments with Cullen, and I'm hoping they get together again eventually;-)
Knight of Zero chapter 12 . 3/24/2011
You manage to write dialogue so engagingly I can't help but feel jealous. It's a great combination of writing talent and a good story that definitely kept me with my mouse on the 'next' button (it's a real webpage turner?).

Looking forward to more.
polkysmiles chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
I grinned like an idiot this whole chapter!
polkysmiles chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
And this is why Oghren is my favorite... (Or, second favorite, I guess. I'm in love with DA2's Anders. He's mah soulmate.)
DareMeToBeSexy chapter 11 . 3/10/2011
Great chapter! I really enjoy reading their interactions, very lively. Elly is so adorable, and very real, she's strong and smart but vulnerable and awkard at the same time. It's nice to see a dynamic character and not just some typical superwomen for this role. I looking forward to your next chapter!
Danyal chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
I'm really enjoying this story. Elly is such an interesting character, and I love the tension between her and Cullen. Thanks for writing, and keep it up!
Eva Galana chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
I'm confused: Isn't Elly the Warden Commander? Why is she being treated poorly by a servant of all things?

And, Alistair didn't give a boon to her re: Mages? Some friend. That has to be why they are treating the Warden Commander so poorly and forgetting completely she stopped a Blight.

I had enjoyed the story, until these things popped up. Seems too...unlikely. I'm all for AU and OC, but these bits where the hero is being treated like a leper is too much. I think she needs new friends.
DareMeToBeSexy chapter 7 . 3/2/2011
Well, this is not much of a review but I just need to let you know how much I enjoy reading your story! Elly is such an adorable character, I look forward to your next chapter!