Reviews for Brigade 02
lady aoi-chan chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
I'm begging you , finish it please
Mousettezz chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
COOL! Both sides!

Can you PLEASE continue this story? PLEASE!
Majin Hentai X chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Kyon's name may never be said or heard by any viewer or character only Kyon may know his true name.

So how are they going hide the digimon form Haruhi? I mean Gatoman couldbe lounging on the roof right now and it would totally give away her godhood for her to know. Hell maybe that's what kicked off season's 3 and 5.
Firebird2083 chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Well, I totally should've seen that theory coming... And it completely invalidates two of my previous three questions. .

Dunno about doubling up on scenes from more than one POV like this. Personally, I feel that doing such distracts from the story itself and bogs down the writer with extraneous typing. .

Still looking forward to more, though. XP
Firebird2083 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Okay, I vaguely like where this is going, and admit to being interested in seeing where you go with this. I've got a couple of questions, though, that may prove difficult to handle in one way or another... Unless you make it mostly an AU concerning the Digimon continuity. (Then again, I'm not 100% the series itself held that great of continuity in the first place between the first series and the second, mostly because I never remembered them leaving their crests in the digital world at the end of the first.)

First off, wasn't the whole Myotismon/Venom Myotismon arc occur in the real world, and rather obvious to the world at large? It screams to me of something Haruhi would've investigated ages ago.

The next question is a little tougher without the AU route... Didn't the second series conclude with a breakdown of the barriers between digital and real worlds, leading to everyone getting a digital partner? So wouldn't Haruhi, along with everyone else, already be aware of the digimon that way?

The final question, though I won't be put out if you choose not to answer... Do you plan on bringing the digimon in on this? I'd love to see Patamon or Gatomon make an appearance. XD

Either way, I hope to see more of this story in the future!
Kamon772 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011