Reviews for For the Good of Gondor
ElaiisTaiE chapter 20 . 1/21
Ah, the amount of pain those two cause each other. Even though it's been 10 years I still hope this story will be updated some day.
korauftay chapter 9 . 11/22/2015
I love your story!!!!!!!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/2/2015
For the love of the Valar why must this always happen!? I find myself so engrossed in a story that I read it all in one day only to get to chapter 20 and see that the author hasn't updated since 2005? This is literally the worst thing ever. I want to know what happens with the rest of this story so bad. I can only hope that one day in the near future you decide to post more chapters. Until then, I will check back periodically. *cries*
STUFF chapter 20 . 6/26/2015
I really though Aragorn was going to kill himself. PLEASE KILL HIM! I mean I kinda like him now... sort of...okay not really. -_- Either kill him or make Legolas find a time travel thingy and change the past. Or could just kill him. :D I would like Disa to see the prince for what he really was but I don't know if that'll happen now..
Insertnamehere chapter 20 . 6/26/2015
I really want a drawing of Legolas looking this that mirror. Maybe even seeing his true self.
LeePlum chapter 20 . 5/5/2015
The story is wonderful! I was fascinated by it! I cannot find words to describe my affection for your description is vivid and the plot is excellent. I was attracted by the excellent story and want to do nothing until finish it.I hope you will update it. There is only one chapter left, isn't it? Anyway, thanks a lot for the great story!

PS. may I have your permission to translate the story into Chinese so that I can share it with my friends? I cannot find your Email address to contact you.I hope you will visit this page and reply again.
Aerotes chapter 20 . 4/2/2015
So I basically read this all in one sitting and I absolutely loved it. Went to go to the next chapter and there wasn't one. Reread the author's note and saw "it won't take two years to update this time!".

Checked the date of when it was updated.
It's been ten years.
Please.

I have to know how this ends.
Moonlight900 chapter 20 . 3/3/2014
well ... this fanfiction gives me chills. So awesome on so many ways... wow that gives me ideas for an fanfiction ... oh if i only had the ability to write it (. To be honest i've read your liveJournal. I really hope that yo're better soon. All the best :)
lucydod chapter 20 . 1/11/2014
Is this the end? Omg this story is so good! A roller coaster of emotion and webs of deceit. I love it! But really, is this the end? XD
Reader chapter 20 . 10/23/2013
I want to beat so many people up in this fic, poor Legolas! I just feel so bad for him, all that emotional and mental torment he went through! And don't forget the agony of childbirth!

But anyways, well written fic, it certainly kept my attention and not to mention suspenseful!

Again tho, I just want to beat up some people now so I better go quell my rage haha :P
Karano chapter 20 . 5/12/2013
Aww, what a sad story! You know, I generally hate yaoi/gay/boyxboy stories. They creep me out. But with the whole "geder change" thing and the sadness that took away the disgusting part, it actually became an amaizing story. My congrats!
On a side note: I'm the 600th reviewer! Yay!
lotrlover23 chapter 20 . 5/11/2013
Oh. Well. That was really, really good. I didn't like it at first, but then I learned to love it. For an AU, it's very unique. Please, please finish it!
ForeverRainingFire chapter 20 . 5/6/2013
Wow! What a story! I really like the way everything came together, even though the ending was sad. I thought that you did a great job getting into Legolas' head. Brilliant job!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/19/2013
NOW,it's 2013。。。Author,where are you?End it,please_
Lazy Gaga chapter 20 . 3/8/2013
ASKCVHDGFFVDVDZ! Why didn't you continue?! This story is RIDICULOUSLY good! I really do hope you'll come back to this story some day soon!