Reviews for For the Good of Gondor
Aerotes chapter 20 . 4/2
So I basically read this all in one sitting and I absolutely loved it. Went to go to the next chapter and there wasn't one. Reread the author's note and saw "it won't take two years to update this time!".

Checked the date of when it was updated.
It's been ten years.
Please.

I have to know how this ends.
Moonlight900 chapter 20 . 3/3/2014
well ... this fanfiction gives me chills. So awesome on so many ways... wow that gives me ideas for an fanfiction ... oh if i only had the ability to write it (. To be honest i've read your liveJournal. I really hope that yo're better soon. All the best :)
lucydod chapter 20 . 1/11/2014
Is this the end? Omg this story is so good! A roller coaster of emotion and webs of deceit. I love it! But really, is this the end? XD
Reader chapter 20 . 10/23/2013
I want to beat so many people up in this fic, poor Legolas! I just feel so bad for him, all that emotional and mental torment he went through! And don't forget the agony of childbirth!

But anyways, well written fic, it certainly kept my attention and not to mention suspenseful!

Again tho, I just want to beat up some people now so I better go quell my rage haha :P
Karano chapter 20 . 5/12/2013
Aww, what a sad story! You know, I generally hate yaoi/gay/boyxboy stories. They creep me out. But with the whole "geder change" thing and the sadness that took away the disgusting part, it actually became an amaizing story. My congrats!
On a side note: I'm the 600th reviewer! Yay!
lotrlover23 chapter 20 . 5/11/2013
Oh. Well. That was really, really good. I didn't like it at first, but then I learned to love it. For an AU, it's very unique. Please, please finish it!
ForeverRainingFire chapter 20 . 5/6/2013
Wow! What a story! I really like the way everything came together, even though the ending was sad. I thought that you did a great job getting into Legolas' head. Brilliant job!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/19/2013
NOW,it's 2013。。。Author,where are you?End it,please_
Lazy Gaga chapter 20 . 3/8/2013
ASKCVHDGFFVDVDZ! Why didn't you continue?! This story is RIDICULOUSLY good! I really do hope you'll come back to this story some day soon!
SilverWolf329 chapter 20 . 2/13/2013
Wow. It's been eight years since you've posted this chapter. Anyway, I love the story and concept. Please keep writing.
LegolassLove chapter 20 . 7/3/2012
NONONONONONO YOU MUST UPDATE THIS STORY! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. AHHHH IT'S BEEN 7 YEARS. I THINK WE'VE WAITED LONG ENOUGH. . :)
A-Z-animal-freak chapter 20 . 5/28/2012
PLEASE GOD NO! DON'T LET THIS BE THE END!

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?

I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU IF YOU NEVER REPOST AGAIN ... . ...

Good story though . . . ;)

Nice writing and pretty perfect layout.

Many thanks for an enjoyable read,

A-Z
LikeIdTellU chapter 20 . 3/12/2012
Is this the end of the story?

How could you let Aragorn get away with this?

Kill the bastard, get Legolas to Valinor and get the Valar to wipe out Gondor!

You are an unbelievably good writer
gginsc chapter 18 . 10/16/2011
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE COME BACK AND FINISH THIS STORY!
Xyleel chapter 20 . 9/11/2011
I dont know if you still visit this page or read your reviews here or if you moved on but I will give it a try and review:)

I never thought I would EVER in my life read this story. Legs turning into a woman and having a child with Aragorn... well I always stay away from MPreg fics and such but after I tried the first chapters I just couldnt stop! I read the whole story in one go I was so fascinated. And then I read it all over again...

You have such a beautiful writing style and the whole kinda weird concept just worked O.o

I would really love to read the end of it!

After the last chapter I was like NOOOOOOOOO! NOT NOW!:(

Will you ever post the last chapter? Its only one left, isnt it?