Reviews for For the Good of Gondor
dianaprincess chapter 20 . 5/11/2013
Oh. Well. That was really, really good. I didn't like it at first, but then I learned to love it. For an AU, it's very unique. Please, please finish it!
ForeverRainingFire chapter 20 . 5/6/2013
Wow! What a story! I really like the way everything came together, even though the ending was sad. I thought that you did a great job getting into Legolas' head. Brilliant job!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/19/2013
NOW,it's 2013。。。Author,where are you?End it,please_
Lazy Gaga chapter 20 . 3/8/2013
ASKCVHDGFFVDVDZ! Why didn't you continue?! This story is RIDICULOUSLY good! I really do hope you'll come back to this story some day soon!
SilverWolf329 chapter 20 . 2/13/2013
Wow. It's been eight years since you've posted this chapter. Anyway, I love the story and concept. Please keep writing.
LegolassLove chapter 20 . 7/3/2012
NONONONONONO YOU MUST UPDATE THIS STORY! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. AHHHH IT'S BEEN 7 YEARS. I THINK WE'VE WAITED LONG ENOUGH. . :)
A-Z-animal-freak chapter 20 . 5/28/2012
PLEASE GOD NO! DON'T LET THIS BE THE END!

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?

I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU IF YOU NEVER REPOST AGAIN ... . ...

Good story though . . . ;)

Nice writing and pretty perfect layout.

Many thanks for an enjoyable read,

A-Z
LikeIdTellU chapter 20 . 3/12/2012
Is this the end of the story?

How could you let Aragorn get away with this?

Kill the bastard, get Legolas to Valinor and get the Valar to wipe out Gondor!

You are an unbelievably good writer
gginsc chapter 18 . 10/16/2011
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE COME BACK AND FINISH THIS STORY!
Xyleel chapter 20 . 9/11/2011
I dont know if you still visit this page or read your reviews here or if you moved on but I will give it a try and review:)

I never thought I would EVER in my life read this story. Legs turning into a woman and having a child with Aragorn... well I always stay away from MPreg fics and such but after I tried the first chapters I just couldnt stop! I read the whole story in one go I was so fascinated. And then I read it all over again...

You have such a beautiful writing style and the whole kinda weird concept just worked O.o

I would really love to read the end of it!

After the last chapter I was like NOOOOOOOOO! NOT NOW!:(

Will you ever post the last chapter? Its only one left, isnt it?
gginsc chapter 19 . 6/18/2011
I just noticed you promised an update of chapter 20 in 2005! A bit late aren't we? Please don't let Aragorn get away with this! Kill the bastard! Wipe Gondor off the face of the map! Kick Disa's butt too! Stupid slut! Bring Thranduil down on both of them.
gginsc chapter 20 . 6/18/2011
Animal! Beast! Evil Dog! May he rot in Hell!
alli chapter 20 . 2/24/2011
where is the last chapter? :(
titpuce86 chapter 20 . 2/20/2011
Well, I don't want to be be mean but it's been almost six years now and the last chapter is still not there. Which is truly a pity for this is a great story. Ans it really really miss an epilogue to be perfect. Here's to hoping you'll update!
Lellow chapter 20 . 11/10/2010
First of all sorry for the crappy second review... It was the wee hours of the dawn when I finished reading this tale and all I could think of was... “I can’t believe it’s not finished!”

Having said that I’m not disappointed with this ending... It leaves a lot for the reader to consider on their own...In my mind I’d like it if Legolas and the kid got free...

I really appreciate your purposeful and vivid writing style. The danger of this “crossing-gender” fic that I found is that the characters don’t end up true to themselves... Anyway...I love that whenever you use Legolas’ POV he always refers to himself as a ‘he’ even though he is in the body of a woman. It makes all the things that Legolas is subjected to so deliciously uncomfortable... I mean when Aragorn and Legolas talk when he is nursing Luthiel and Aragorn says something to the effect of “I see two of the most beautiful women...” all I can think of is ... “Don’t say that! That’s creepy! Legolas is a MAN!”... I also like that you refer to ‘the woman’ as a different entity... because as a reader, I also couldn’t accept her existence... at least not until Legolas did... (i like my Legolas as a male thankyou very much!)

Anyway...this has to be the creepiest tale I have ever read... but you have really made me think... and I hope you don’t mind that I share some of the things I gleaned from this story with you... you explored so many interesting themes...

I particularly liked the way you explored the nature of good and evil. Throughout the story it became really easy for your readers to forget that Tolkien’s Aragorn began the quest to destroy the ring feeling so anxious about falling into the same trap as his forefathers.

I think remembering who Aragorn began as makes your story a hell of a lot creepier because it is his sense of selflessness that makes him a hero in “Lord of the Rings”, yet in your story it is Aragorn’s selflessness that ultimately makes him easy prey to Davyn and thus made him into the most contemptible villain!

Makes you wonder, at what point does selflessness become a thing of evil?

Your story also made me think about Tolkien’s love of nature... and... strangely enough... David Attenborough Documentaries... (I’ll explain that later promise!)... Anyway LotR ended with the ‘age of man’ and now that the elves were gone, Men became the stewards of the earth’s resources and it was up to them to choose what to do with it as they saw fit...

I’d understood Tolkien’s elves as a manifestation of nature, and I couldn’t help but think but draw connections between Aragorn’s (and the rest of his council’s) claim on Legolas with how Men in general try and claim and possess nature... Much like Aragorn twisted Legolas into a form that best serves the needs of his kingdom,... so to do men twist the earth around them to suit their own needs...for example ... and this is where my David Attenborough doco’s come in... we choose the types of plants we want to grow... we clear off large parts of rainforest and diverse wildlife so that we can grow the things that we want... thousands of fauna are made extinct and instead we have crop circles full of the same variety of plant... twisting nature has allowed our civilizations to flourish in the same way that twisting Legolas has allowed Gondor political stability... but at what cost?

I like to think that Legolas is a lot like nature, that the men in Minas Tirith can bind him and try to control him, but the one thing they can never do is to ‘possess’ him. Men fade, but nature is eternal... as you say during the interaction between Legolas and Thranduil (which I LOVED by the way)...

Anyway ... enough of my crazy ramblings! Thanks for your story! Man... what a ride!
574 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »