Reviews for I Get By With A Little Help From My Gift
sunshine.katz chapter 19 . 9/14
A fun concept and read. Thanks for sharing!
WendiaAprigio chapter 19 . 8/31
Adorei! Uma história leve e romântica!
WendiaAprigio chapter 9 . 8/30
I am not fluent in English and I read with google translator help and I am able to follow the dialogues and thoughts!
WendiaAprigio chapter 8 . 8/30
Rick and time! I loved the chapter!
WendiaAprigio chapter 6 . 8/30
Sensacional! Adorei o jogo entre palavras faladas e palavras pensadas! Muito bom! Amando D e E
bee chapter 5 . 5/18
seriously - liz should know wickham is a jerk with her super skills! or at least be suspicious about him at the start .
bee chapter 2 . 5/18
love it so far - a little insight for liz into darcy ought to go far in helping them not be all crazy!
WhimsyMom chapter 19 . 5/17
Thank you for the delightful tale.

Love the idea of E trying to read her child's mind.
WhimsyMom chapter 12 . 5/16
Love the grape stomping! So much better than the wet t-shirt trope.

Did Darcy tell Charles the truth about Jane? Does he still think she is a money-grabber? Even if Darcy didn't set the record straight, Charles should have contacted Jane himself.

It's tough to be a modern Bingley and not be a jerk.

Next chapter ...
WhimsyMom chapter 11 . 5/16
I am loving this story.

I have a before I continue reading. Rick "thought" that Darcy said Jane was a vapid, money-grabbing wet-mop. Darcy's letter merely says Jane looked uninterested. Is Elizabeth going to take Darcy to task for his unkind opinion of Jane?

Off to the next chapter...
Yamauchi chapter 19 . 5/7
LOVE IT! I found myself staying up way too late to read this all of the way through. Still laughing about the dead turtle. Well done on an awesome story!
mangosmum chapter 11 . 5/6
I have read almost the identical story except for the reading minds aspects. I'm confused as to why? Did you rewrite this ?
Strike300 chapter 19 . 4/17
Fun story!
I just reread this story and wanted to tell you how much I adore it! It’s a clever, original idea, perfectly executed!
Jansfamily4 chapter 19 . 10/5/2017
I enjoyed this story completely! I hope that I have missed other stories you have written. Great fun! I will go check your profile.