Reviews for I Get By With A Little Help From My Gift
bee chapter 5 . 5/18
seriously - liz should know wickham is a jerk with her super skills! or at least be suspicious about him at the start .
bee chapter 2 . 5/18
love it so far - a little insight for liz into darcy ought to go far in helping them not be all crazy!
WhimsyMom chapter 19 . 5/17
Thank you for the delightful tale.

Love the idea of E trying to read her child's mind.
WhimsyMom chapter 12 . 5/16
Love the grape stomping! So much better than the wet t-shirt trope.

Did Darcy tell Charles the truth about Jane? Does he still think she is a money-grabber? Even if Darcy didn't set the record straight, Charles should have contacted Jane himself.

It's tough to be a modern Bingley and not be a jerk.

Next chapter ...
WhimsyMom chapter 11 . 5/16
I am loving this story.

I have a before I continue reading. Rick "thought" that Darcy said Jane was a vapid, money-grabbing wet-mop. Darcy's letter merely says Jane looked uninterested. Is Elizabeth going to take Darcy to task for his unkind opinion of Jane?

Off to the next chapter...
Yamauchi chapter 19 . 5/7
LOVE IT! I found myself staying up way too late to read this all of the way through. Still laughing about the dead turtle. Well done on an awesome story!
mangosmum chapter 11 . 5/6
I have read almost the identical story except for the reading minds aspects. I'm confused as to why? Did you rewrite this ?
Strike300 chapter 19 . 4/17
Fun story!
I just reread this story and wanted to tell you how much I adore it! It’s a clever, original idea, perfectly executed!
Jansfamily4 chapter 19 . 10/5/2017
I enjoyed this story completely! I hope that I have missed other stories you have written. Great fun! I will go check your profile.
Jansfamily4 chapter 18 . 10/5/2017
Happy Birthday even if I am late to your party. I have enjoyed this little story completely! So well written. I am truly sorry this is the end and that you haven't written more. Good luck and best wishes in your real life.
Jansfamily4 chapter 17 . 10/5/2017
VERY smooth...well, kinda smooth. This gift of her's is sure handy if some sisters could stay out of the way. Georgie thinks he bungled it again. Lol. Little does she know...THEY MADE PROGRESS!
Jansfamily4 chapter 16 . 10/4/2017
Lady C is always Lady C. Just not a Lady at all
Jansfamily4 chapter 15 . 10/4/2017
Awesome!
Jansfamily4 chapter 14 . 10/4/2017
Now that was a good twist!