Reviews for I Get By With A Little Help From My Gift
Artemis Acorn chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
I'm having a great time anticipating your Liz coming across a little bit "bumbling" as she finds reasons to 'bump into' Darcy! Once he starts liking her that is...

Also, since she just gets little snatches, the misunderstandings could get a bit wild with someone who thinks in more complex sentences than 'she's hot'. LOL.

Poor Jane though. I think throwing up in front of someone you like would be one of the most humiliating things to endure. Helplessly sick AND mortified. Bless Liz for getting Charlie out of there! And to think that she got food poisoning from lunch with Caroline. VERY plausible!

Thanks for the lovely chappie. I'll look forward with great anticipation to your next one. - AA
Avanell chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Great update! Love that Will came to get her. Hopefully he will have more interesting thoughts...like about her fine eyes ;)
Katzenpfote chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
nice start, is there more where that came from?
Artemis Acorn chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Interesting premise. I look forward to seeing what you do with it. - AA
andi1624 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Interesting. I like it. I was afraid it was gonna turn into twilight at first with Lizzy not being able to hear Darcy's thoughts but it didn't lol. Looking forward to seeing where u go from here!
YepItsMe chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Great start, I cant wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
MAB35 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Interesting, very interesting. I'm looking forward to what comes next. And that will be...?
Darklight-phoenix chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
more...want more (next chapter please)
Wendi 'Triplet Mom' Sotis chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I'm sure this will be a very interesting story! I'm looking forward to more. Thanks for the long chapter, too.
thunderful chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
sounds promising so far. I love Elizabeth's gift
barneyrockz chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Very interesting. Can't wait to see where you go with this. ) Update soon please!
Avanell chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
What a great opening chapter! Loved it.
507 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34