Reviews for Frisson
Tony7323 chapter 23 . 9/13/2013
Very Good Story I Really Liked It , It Was Well Written ... The Only Thing I Didnt Like Was Cragen Being A Bad Guy
I like drawing ducks chapter 25 . 7/15/2013
Goodbye Carter. I'll miss you even though I never knew you.
I like drawing ducks chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
I love you for writing this.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/30/2013
AMAZING STORY! Absolutely beautiful!I love how you structured it from start to ending to one of the best written and most entertaining stories on this way you finish this,is exactly what I think would happen if they were given the opportunity to get together,it is two love each other unconditionally and are soul mates, I don't get to this day why the writers of the show refuse to make it season 13/14, It is not the same since Stabler is 's other half is missing,what do they expect?!The nail biting excitement,passion,chemistry,all this was removed when the dynamic duo was no you know what?As you said,we all know the truth,changes are being made on the show,people will come and go,men will come into Benson's life,and who knows one might someday stay! But they will ALWAYS be only ONE true love for her,and that is ELLIOT STABLER!How ever this show may end,E/O /BENSON/STABLER WILL ALWAYS BE FOREVER!
Guest chapter 23 . 4/29/2013
OMFG!PERFECTION!This story blew me away!I read it before,could not resist reading again. Fantastic depiction on how e/o relationship probably was from the moment they realistic scenario,especially where the chemistry is explosive attraction,love lust!the whole works that probably Dick Wolf said that from the moment e/o met off screen,sparks flew!That is why I am sad to see that the show has taken a turn for the worse,with the ratings falling since Stabler left,and now on top of this,the writers are making it even harder for viewers to watch because of constantly hooking up Benson with all types of dead beat men,the latest on season 14 is Cassidy!EEK! EWWW!No chemistry between Brian and Olivia at all,NADA!I don't know how they can be so stupid to think they can make Cassidy look good at this stage,he was a dick back then and is worse now!I think Cassidy was brought back because he is a familiar figure,and the writers maybe thought that the viewers would accept him as a comfortable figure in her it backfired,because the ratings plummeted tremendously,especially in the episode Undercover Blue,where Brian made his appearance as Olivia's "Love Interest"!The viewers was pissed off after he was revealed as the mystery man who was on the plane to the Bahamas with blame them,I was pissed deserve better than just another fuck buddy!We all know Elliot is "THE ONE",But if he is never coming back,they should at lease fine her a more respectful,trustworthy kind of do not trust easily,she only trusted one man,and that was Stabler,so having her dating Cassidy is not you watch season 14,you would see that Benson and Cassidy have major TRUST ISSUES between them having a very brief encounter with Liv,It didn't work then,and I don't see how a thirteen year gap would make a difference know,especially since Cassidy's integrity is shot to hell in season 14!Anyway,love your work,This story was brilliand!Love it.E/O E/O FOREVERRRRRR!
Hazmatt chapter 23 . 2/23/2013
Incredible chapter! Absolutely wonderful! I really enjoyed it! Amazing ending!
Hazmatt chapter 22 . 2/23/2013
Incredible chapter! That's so sad! What the kids did was incredible! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 21 . 2/23/2013
Incredible chapter! Very hot! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 20 . 2/23/2013
Amazing chapter! Beautiful vows! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 19 . 2/23/2013
Wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 18 . 2/23/2013
Amazing chapter! Very hot! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
Great chapter! Very cute! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very cute! I loved the kids' reactions!
Hazmatt chapter 15 . 2/23/2013
Incredible chapter! Very intense! I'm glad that Liv and the kids are okay, but that had to be so traumatizing! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
I was so not expecting that ending! I hope everything works out! Very intense!