Reviews for No Left Socks
Funus Nex chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I didn't realise there was 'left socks'?
ericapeace1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
...i can review my own story! i was curious . hopefully i can delete this lol
Qille chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
I'm sure most people won't eat you because you haven't updated in a while. )

I was thinking about writing a short little oneshot about why Gobber claims that trolls only steal your left socks.

Old habits do die hard. ;)

Writers block is a contagous terminal prefrossive flesh-eating disease. Enough said. ) Good luck.
Kiba Wolf chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
*Spews flames*

I never did like when people said 'Please don't flame!'

It's like saying 'Don't think of elephants!'

Then you just think about elephants.

Anyways, mistakes were pretty low, the only one that I really noticed was "They either couldn't hear them or didn't care enough to talk."

Him instead of them should be there, I'm guessing.

Other than that it wasn't bad, not at all. It was a little short for my tastes (being that I assume it'll be a multi-chapter fic), but then again I tend to get long-winded myself, ha ha.

Good job.
SmokedCod chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Oh, this is funny! I really want to see what you do with this.

For a second I was wondering why Hiccup hadn't realized too. Then I was like, ohhh... :)
HelterSkelter17 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
open anonymous reviews. you made me have to go look up my password for my account!

It's Sam by the way

Aaaaaaand this is still just as amusin as when you wrote it! XD

...and you spelt "criticism" wrong... just sayin.
Catnip-Packet chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Well now THIS is a new concept. :D I can't wait to see where this goes.
Yukihikari-chan chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
this sounds like fun :D
iguanablogger chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Hilarious idea All characters written IN CHARACTER actual use of grammar and the english language I love your story!

Keep writing? I will be watching!

...I gotta say, I've only been into the HTTYD fandom for a week, and some of the fanfiction I've seen on here...really, REALLY scares me.

Thank goodness there's still a human being out there who knows how to write Hiccup. You know, the way he's actually portrayed.
Voldyne chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
... so make new socks? funny idea again why would Hiccup care he doesn't have a need for left socks...

interesting idea look forward to seeing what happens with this.
Annabeth The Unicorn chapter 1 . 2/21/2011