Reviews for One of Them
I think this is one of my favourite ones to read, but all your work is phenomenal
Not to be a downer or anything, but wasn't muffliato one of snape's spells? How did lily learn it?
Ravenrin chapter 12 . 9/22
Kathy T chapter 28 . 8/9
This story was so cute wtf LOL. And I love how ended it with another race! I think that's one of my fav things about your story, the races that James and Lily have -
Lizz chapter 22 . 5/11
There was a part where you had the bold letters talk to Sirius, and you prongs. You had James talk to himself.
Prongs123 chapter 1 . 3/27
I like where this is going!
ironhair chapter 27 . 11/16/2015
a nice re-read..ty. (after 5 years!)
Sophie chapter 28 . 11/16/2015
Very very veeery goood, i loved every word of it xx
ironhair chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Guest chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
nWhat the he'll
hauntedpumpkin56 chapter 28 . 5/20/2015
cute. great work
MioneGranger123 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Ohhh! The challenge is on! Who will win? Who will end in tears? Who will be guffawing when Lily actually pulls a prank?
Chameleonxx chapter 28 . 4/10/2015
Gimme more! Gimme more!
Miss Elizabeth chapter 7 . 4/6/2015
Miss Scarlett,

This story is mostly pleasant, yet you ruin this with silly bets and curse words.
you might do well to go to finishing school for young ladies, such as my self, Finishing might do you well and turn you into a sociable lady and part of a high-class society.
Hopefully you take my Advice and I will one day be able to read your stories pleasantly.

Sincerely, Miss Elizabeth MarieAnnette Mayfell.

You May address Me as Miss Mayfell, as I have yet to give you permission for use of my christian name.
AubreenaGreen chapter 28 . 2/2/2015
EEP! That was really cute!
1,201 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »