Reviews for One of Them
hauntedpumpkin56 chapter 28 . 5/20
cute. great work
MioneGranger123 chapter 1 . 4/13
Ohhh! The challenge is on! Who will win? Who will end in tears? Who will be guffawing when Lily actually pulls a prank?
Chameleonxx chapter 28 . 4/10
Gimme more! Gimme more!
Miss Elizabeth chapter 7 . 4/6
Miss Scarlett,

This story is mostly pleasant, yet you ruin this with silly bets and curse words.
you might do well to go to finishing school for young ladies, such as my self, Finishing might do you well and turn you into a sociable lady and part of a high-class society.
Hopefully you take my Advice and I will one day be able to read your stories pleasantly.

Sincerely, Miss Elizabeth MarieAnnette Mayfell.

You May address Me as Miss Mayfell, as I have yet to give you permission for use of my christian name.
AubreenaGreen chapter 28 . 2/2
EEP! That was really cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
so funny so good I love this story!
Qwerty6452 chapter 28 . 8/10/2014
Ha! Loved it! :D
And, lame as it is (on my part), my favorite thing about this story was the chapter 28 title: "The Part Where There's No Next Chapter" XD
Guest chapter 28 . 5/1/2014
the Hopeful chapter 28 . 3/27/2014
Clarity and Verity chapter 28 . 3/19/2014
That was soooooo sweet and fluffy _
PseudonymousPersona chapter 28 . 3/15/2014
Great story, it was so original and funny!
Loved Sirius, you wrote him so well.
Smileleyface chapter 28 . 3/2/2014
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! That story ! Amazing I loved it so much! It was extremely fun to read , you are a very talented writer ! :) :)
Person chapter 28 . 2/28/2014
Great story with very few typos:)
Guest chapter 28 . 2/27/2014
I really like your characterisation of the characters, and I like how you included Peter and didn't just ignore him like most people do (including myself usually!). Overall I really enjoyed the idea and how you wrote it. Definitely one of the more interesting fics I've read so far!
RheRheRocks chapter 28 . 2/5/2014
This is so good. I love how slid into it is, like it's easy, and natural. It isn't rushed at all, and that's good.
1,191 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »