Reviews for Toy Soldier
Lewis the Editor chapter 4 . 6/8
If you can be three years late to update, I can be a year late to review, right? ;) Seriously, though, this is an amazing start to a story. I hope you're able to continue someday.
CD64 chapter 1 . 1/13
I love this work, keep up the good work. I have a question, though, was there something going on between Major General Armstrong and Major Miles before he died? Since it doesn't seem to me that Olivier would cry over just anyone.
Falling Ice chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
Thanks for not abandoning this fic :)
I love the new chapter.
Full Worm Garden chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
These are truly professional, fantastic, and authentic reports and journals you have created. I love to read things like this. You should continue, but of course, if you can.
SapphireBlue82 chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
It's been so long! Thank you! Do you have plans for more? :D
BuggyNess chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
No update in three years? No wonder I haven't found this until now. Very interesting! Please update soon.
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
OOOHHHHHHHH INTRIGUE
I'd actually almost forgotten that I was subscribed to this until the update email showed up in my inbox, but FUCK am I glad that I did. I love the style you're using, with just telegrams and dispatches and stuff. It's a really unique way to tell a story!
yellowpicc chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
I was wondering why I haven't noticed this fic floating around.

This is really awesome. I like how it's not just letters; that makes things infinitely more interesting. Keep it up :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
Love it. I’m really glad that you didn’t abandon it :D
paracuties chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
Ack! Wait, you didn't finish?! NOOOO!

I actually really like this type of thing. The little bits of messages here and there are interesting and show the little pieces of their life that is far more important than the daily routine of investigating and training soldiers or making automail, for either Ed or Winry respectively.

Please finish this! I really like it!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
WHY. Why do they always leave off when things get exciting?
It's been (almost) three years. Update?
Falling Ice chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Okay, I'm going to review this again since I'm on the computer.
The format of this fic is amazing, and I love how you pieced it together using letters, notes, journals, telegrams, speech sheets, reports and more.
It's something different, and it's more brilliant because it is.
It's too good to go to waste..Please don't abandon it please ;ㅁ;
Falling Ice chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
I really love how you wrote this.
Please don't abandon it ;ㅁ;
gpianist chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
This is a really interesting story being told in a different way than you normally find on this site. I am really interested to see what was happening with the ash and the mine... Please update !
bezawesome chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
I absolutely love how you make a whole story through note, journals, letters, and speech sheets. its so fascinating and you do it very well! I wanna know why Ed and Mustang need to talk in private..
awesome job!