Reviews for Two Years
Max Crimson chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Wow. Just. Wow. It was sad. I was slightly confused. What happened 2years ago?
DrummerDancer chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Oh wow...this was absolutely wonderful. I really really liked that you never outright stated Mustang killed Alphonse (who was transmuted inside out) but left all the breadcrumbs that said he did. Wonderful wonderful job. Adding to favs.
rabid kuma chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This was utterly depressing. If I weren't so sad, I would tell you how amazing it is. But...I'm just gonna wade in this moment and take a deep breath. Whoa.
MARYLOVER chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Roys desperation broke my heart. Very vivid. It kind of said Ed would never wake up, and that was what made it even more drepressing. Nice work. Bye.
Lady Stockton chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Normally I can't stand most stories with a depressed character because it feels too contrived, but this was perfectly gray. The unending monotony of waiting, but too weak to put an end to it.

my heart caught in my throat when I realized what had happened to Al. Excellent work.
BringingBackSocksWithSandals chapter 1 . 2/27/2011

this was sad, but also it was awesome how you managed to not make the entire story depressing. near the end it was almost..hopeful? i hope you kind of get what im trying to say..

still amazing story
taranoire chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
So good but so damn sad. I love Roy in this, he's just so broken, and the whole thing just made me want to cry.

I was kind of confused about what happened to him though. Maybe I just didn't read closely.

Awesome. :)