Reviews for Rings and Ribbons
random2crazyness chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
THAT WAS SO CUTE AND HEARTWRENCHING!
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
In a way, Noah is Rex's angel. :)
Reining3 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I really really /really/ loved this! Once I read that Rex got an engraved ring to Noah, my inner fan girl went loose! You did such a good job.

XD XD XD XD

- Rein
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
You are the best. I flipped the fuck out and had a major fanboy attack of "Ohmygod! Okami in a Noex and Holix story!" Seriously, this was majorly awesome and should be a canon episode or something
xARCxPhazon chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
This is-this is gold. You're are seriously a talented writer! The plot, climax, theme- it is coherent to such a degree that you had me practically at the edge of my seat! I love the pairings and the ending. Excellent work!
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
adorable! adorable! WAHHH!
Ghost Recon chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
That was awesome!
Nat chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
SIX GOT HOLIDAY A STAR! So sweet!
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I LOVED the Rex x Noah scene with the ring! Pure poetry! .
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Yep, this was the ultimate of cliches put together. But you know what? It was still totally great. I particularly loved the Rex/Noah scenes. Especially the last one. GORGEOUS. As for Six giving Holiday a star...unbelievable. I was like "no effin way!" That was like...wow. Some serious lovin going on there XD Cool fic!

Peace Out! _
AmuletSpade chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Cute, cuddly fluff overload! Yaaaay! *flails* XD Loved it! So don't get yourself all worked up, okay? The clich├ęs made it all th' more adorable! XD

-Spade

P.S. I'm havin' a bonfire down at my house next weekend, an' I'm plannin' to russle me up a Van Pedo. Wanna come over an' watch him burn?
Grey LaRein chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I'm sooo gonn a sue you! I went to the dentists and had like 3 cavities! It was worth it!
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Thank you so much for doing a Valentine's Day story! I was begging the universe to make someone do one because I was totally out of ideas! You even added my two favorite pairings together! I'm in total bliss! The promise ring was adoreable and Holiday's ribbon was very unexpectedly sweet! I totally wish I'd entered your contest! Keep the Noex coming!
TheEndReaper chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
You talk about sitting in the sap corner like it's a bad thing!

This was great I truely enjoyed it :)
Adam-1D chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
OMG, I LOVED NOEX! They were so cute, 'specially Rexie! *huggles Rex* (I don't really like Holix. XP)