Reviews for Mudblood Methods
BJS22 chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
...
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
It's intense. But I'm sure all of our minds went there with the scene in the book and movie. Well written.
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Gassssfugrergbjteqgjokfesbdetvbtjjlpyevdetbkrsvswc vdsvfchjnllohedb gyeechinudvbd gdacsssgctcdjdyouokgesvuibseedhoonnsrjnk
A2463 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I love it! Really love it!
midnight sun chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Angsty things like this are my guilty pleasure. Great job!
Daddy's Little Pyro chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I thought it was interesting. You have an awesome mind. I wish I could write stuff as great as this.
yay chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Well...Bellatrix is certainly very in character.
ToQuinnWithLove chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
That was awesome- not in a super happy way like "yay hermione was being tortured!", but in like a "that was a really cool story!" way. :) haha.

Anywayyy I really liked that :) great job
Himeyo chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Why on earth would anybody judge you for this story? I love Harry Potter, and when I read and watched the Bellatrix/Hermione scenes, I instantly fell in love. I don't know, must be some weird thing inside me, but I think Bella's sadistic nature towards the cute and innocent Hermione is just entrancing. I love this story, thank you for this!
The Heroine With 1000 Faces chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
god wish this was longer. def gonna do a take on this. brilliant!
The Heroine With 1000 Faces chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
god wish this was longer. def gonna do a take on this. brilliant!
Mystic KiBender chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
another great great story. you know we never did get the whole gist of what was going one while harry and ron were playing happy fun time in the basement. i've always had the sneaking suspicion that she might have been raped. but by bella? with the knife handle? that some dark stuff. makes for damn good reading. fucking awesome.
Joanne chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
i didn't see bellatrix pulling off hermione's jeans, but the rest was awesome!
ALBrooks14 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Love this story! It really is dark, and as usual with your wonderful work, it was well written. I'm hoping that as i post stories, they end up as good as yours :)
ShinyThingsGirl chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Wow. I've been looking for an interesting Bellatrix/Hermione story ever since that scene in the movie. I mean obviously it's in the book as well (partially) but there's quite a difference when you're seeing it acted out rather than picturing it in your mind. Great work. You seem to have a very good knack of finding and maintaining the perfect balance in short of fics.

There were some dark elements but not so dark that it simply became disturbing. Likewise, this didn't turn into one of those stories where both characters are easily overcome with pleasure and everything that's been established simply falls away to make room for smut.

Again great stuff!