Reviews for Painting a Portrait
Nunya chapter 1 . 8/25
Two years later they have a five year old?
gt-gizinha chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
muito bom
slowpokesheep chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Blair wasn't ooc in my mind. You wrote her as she would be years later with a child and a loving husband. She matured and changed. I love how you wrote her!

This story was beautifully done! Sometimes you need a break from the angsty stories and need some fluff! This was just perfect and hit the spot.
ChennyLuv chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Aww, so cute. I love it!
3 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
omg, mommy blair! 33
kinseyjo chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
au contraire, mon fraire. i think this is EXACTLY how momma blair would be. she'd want to be a little different from her mom. eleanor doesn't strike me as the "sweet pea" kind of momma. this was PERFECT.
ElenaBelle chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I loved this. It was sweet and romantic. Ellie is adorable. I loved the concept of her painting her nails pink.

"Eleanor was just happy that it wasn't anything illegal making Blair as giddy as she had been"

This cracked me up. lol :)
A True Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
this is cute!
Ggfanatic1993 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Adorable! You should defiantly continue!
Rippl chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Nawww that's cute! I really hope they get together this season!
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Nop don't get me wrong, I love Chuck, I'm all about Chuck/Blair...But I also would totally love to see some Dair action, just for a little while. lol! I loved this one shot, it was great!
sarabrowncoloradoyahoo.com chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
VERY cute! Love the idea of Blair and Dan sharing inside secrets :)
Cazza799 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Cute, cute, cute. I think you're right and that you can get away with making Blair a bit more mellow in the future.
sweet-dreamrose chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Love it! Any chance of a continuation? Because after hearing some unencouraging rumours about certain upcoming Dair developments (or lack thereof), we are in desperate need of fluffy Dair fic.
Rogue Dreams chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
As much as I adore dair banter, there was a much needed dose of fluff!

I loved this! It was so cute! It makes me want to shake some sense into the writers and let them see the potential of having Dair as endgame. It was absolutely perrrfect!