Reviews for Feeling like a Girl Revised
D.Mentor chapter 1 . 4/20
A great little story, thank you for writing.
StayBlessed chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Great one-shot. Still will never understand where people get the Ron/Luna thing from tho. I could never see it. Other than that loved it all.
Alybethed chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Brilliant! Felt sad that he couldn't take her and uber mad at Dumble's interfering with Harry's life... again. I know I know it was the Ministry's fault and all but he had the last word and just like with the tournament he didn't do anything to help Harry.
frarry chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
i love it. but i was kinda hoping dumb-man would be crushed. i didnt expect harry to accept not going so easily not least because hermione was his date. it was unexpected with victor but rang better than the library version.
tkim619 chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
WHHAHOOOOOO *FANGIRL SCREAM/SCREAMING! WAY TO GP HARRY! WHAO Even Padma figure out easy~~~~ finally he kissed her~~~ love it~ *clap clap way to go Cedirc~~
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Wonderfully revised! I enjoyed reading this version very much! Kudos to you for working on the details in your own story and posting it again for our pleasure! :-)
SmileSimplify chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
This was very nice. :)
Shani8 chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Absolutely wonderful! Thanks so much for writing and sharing this beautifully written story. :)

BRAVO!

-Shani :)
happylady chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Brilliant oneshot
I always said that was the way it should have been
Until next time
Gloria
starboy454 chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
excellent one shot
1529 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
A good story, I think that the Dumbledore/McGonagall bit about 'not talking about the headmaster like that' was a bit contrived as Harry was forced to compete by the Ministry, but that didn't end up being too much of a plot-killer in my mind (it did seem pretty normal for Hogwarts, Dumbledore deciding something and everyone going along with it as anything else is inconceivable, but...).
James018 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Very good story.
Dethryl chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Wonderful one-shot. I can't wait to read the bigger story it's an excerpt from. If you need any help in the beta department, I have numerous references and a half-million words of my own.
Scrubby chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I really liked it!

Loved the endscene with the kissing, i think you described the feelings pretty good.

Afina Kedavra chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Hey, just a quick thoughts about this ficlet.

Firstly, you should re-read it - I spotted some spelling mistakes, but (and forgive me for inconvenience and my laziness) didn't save them for this particular review. Nothing cringe-worthy, sure, just for perfect-minded grammar Nazi types to tsk a bit, winkwink.

Secondly, I read your author-profile first, and I mostly agree on your points of JKR shortcomings and all, thus I wish to see you succeed in making the world better. So, the biggest problem I saw in this was that the relationship between Harry & Hermione seemed a bit rushed. Or maybe it's just may preference in pacing, just thinking that they went from 'friendly dance-date / I might like him/her / le kissing scene' awfully fast.

Then there is the issue of 'can't go, can go'. Sure, you've made this like a excerpt from a bigger story, thus there may be some significant differences in your world-setting we do not know as of right now. E.g. the little difference of not going to Burrow during summer or not being friendly-friends with Ron yet again.

Still, the whole issue seemed very artificial indeed. Cannot go due to international press being there? - Quite not believable, as the tournament was an international affair, it was rather thoroughly documented in the canon, so that argument seemed weak.

Perhaps it was just a silly made-up stuff to cover up some Ministry's conspiracy which would be revealed later... Just my thoughts anyhow.

Also, some parts of character speaking & narrator's storytelling seemed unnatural. Maybe it's just my creepy perception, I'm most definitely not an expert in such things.

Anyways, keep writing! :)