Reviews for Feeling like a Girl Revised
Alybethed chapter 1 . 7/29
Brilliant! Felt sad that he couldn't take her and uber mad at Dumble's interfering with Harry's life... again. I know I know it was the Ministry's fault and all but he had the last word and just like with the tournament he didn't do anything to help Harry.
frarry chapter 1 . 4/13
i love it. but i was kinda hoping dumb-man would be crushed. i didnt expect harry to accept not going so easily not least because hermione was his date. it was unexpected with victor but rang better than the library version.
tkim619 chapter 1 . 1/16
WHHAHOOOOOO *FANGIRL SCREAM/SCREAMING! WAY TO GP HARRY! WHAO Even Padma figure out easy~~~~ finally he kissed her~~~ love it~ *clap clap way to go Cedirc~~
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Wonderfully revised! I enjoyed reading this version very much! Kudos to you for working on the details in your own story and posting it again for our pleasure! :-)
SmileSimplify chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
This was very nice. :)
Shani8 chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Absolutely wonderful! Thanks so much for writing and sharing this beautifully written story. :)

BRAVO!

-Shani :)
happylady chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Brilliant oneshot
I always said that was the way it should have been
Until next time
Gloria
starboy454 chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
excellent one shot
1529 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
A good story, I think that the Dumbledore/McGonagall bit about 'not talking about the headmaster like that' was a bit contrived as Harry was forced to compete by the Ministry, but that didn't end up being too much of a plot-killer in my mind (it did seem pretty normal for Hogwarts, Dumbledore deciding something and everyone going along with it as anything else is inconceivable, but...).
James018 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Very good story.
Dethryl chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Wonderful one-shot. I can't wait to read the bigger story it's an excerpt from. If you need any help in the beta department, I have numerous references and a half-million words of my own.
Scrubby chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I really liked it!

Loved the endscene with the kissing, i think you described the feelings pretty good.

Afina Kedavra chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Hey, just a quick thoughts about this ficlet.

Firstly, you should re-read it - I spotted some spelling mistakes, but (and forgive me for inconvenience and my laziness) didn't save them for this particular review. Nothing cringe-worthy, sure, just for perfect-minded grammar Nazi types to tsk a bit, winkwink.

Secondly, I read your author-profile first, and I mostly agree on your points of JKR shortcomings and all, thus I wish to see you succeed in making the world better. So, the biggest problem I saw in this was that the relationship between Harry & Hermione seemed a bit rushed. Or maybe it's just may preference in pacing, just thinking that they went from 'friendly dance-date / I might like him/her / le kissing scene' awfully fast.

Then there is the issue of 'can't go, can go'. Sure, you've made this like a excerpt from a bigger story, thus there may be some significant differences in your world-setting we do not know as of right now. E.g. the little difference of not going to Burrow during summer or not being friendly-friends with Ron yet again.

Still, the whole issue seemed very artificial indeed. Cannot go due to international press being there? - Quite not believable, as the tournament was an international affair, it was rather thoroughly documented in the canon, so that argument seemed weak.

Perhaps it was just a silly made-up stuff to cover up some Ministry's conspiracy which would be revealed later... Just my thoughts anyhow.

Also, some parts of character speaking & narrator's storytelling seemed unnatural. Maybe it's just my creepy perception, I'm most definitely not an expert in such things.

Anyways, keep writing! :)
Rick13 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I have to say it was a very long story but ... the ending and the dance scenes and Harry and Hermione kissing(my favorite scene) were abolutely breathtaking. I felt a lump in my throat at the ending. I truly love this story.

Rick13
Raven3182 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Not bad. I enjoyed it. The twist about Dumbles not letting Harry attend the ball was quite original. It actually ticked me off a bit. That's a sign of good writing in my opinion. It made for some good conflict for this short story. I'll be interested in reading your larger story if it lives up to this. Most fanfics suffer from a lack of conflict. Anyways, I look forward to finding out. Well done on this. Thanks for writing!