Reviews for A Slaves Devotion
Lorime chapter 1 . 5/21
Really original and simple. I like it.
Sesshomarufan30 chapter 18 . 5/2
Love the story I do hope you will continue with this story, when time allows you to do so.
wingsfly123 chapter 18 . 2/20
Hi. I Lov ur story! Its amazing! Plz cont nd update faster! I jst can't imagine where U R headed wid d story. I'm so curious! Plz don't abandon this story, or 1 die hard fan of this story wil actually die ( dats me! ) thnku fr readin!
CasaCan chapter 18 . 1/16
I really hope you return to this, I've enjoyed reading what you have finished so far and would love to see you get back into it.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/3/2016
I love this story and hope you can write more. This was a great piece for me to relax with. Thanks for your hard work
ILoveSxS chapter 18 . 6/27/2016
this is really good!
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
here:

sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com

sesshomauandkagura . blogspot . com
Kinglongoria chapter 6 . 1/15/2016
So I wasn't expecting a full on torture chamber. But it's in the basement, would that not be considered a dungeon in a castle? I don't know I'll have to look up castle terms. But I'm reasonably sure the basement is called a dungeon or maybe lower level. Snake demon is coming back. That spells trouble for him. He is pretty stupid to have touched her.
Kinglongoria chapter 5 . 1/15/2016
Hmmm I'm thinking the whole love question was a bit rushed. At this point it would be more accurate to say she has feelings for her lord. But it doesn't mean love. There is a huge difference. That's pretty much my only criticism. Then again that's me applying modern romantic terms to something from the 15th century. I'm sure even notions of love were different back then.
Kinglongoria chapter 4 . 1/15/2016
Got a few spelling errors here that you might want to go back and fix. It doesn't detract too much from the story. But some readers are really picky about that stuff. I'm thinking Sesshomaru will change her pure status. And perhaps even more than that.
Kinglongoria chapter 3 . 1/15/2016
You're setting up some palace intrigue and romantic subplots well. I'm guess that's what the cook is for. We all know Rin and Sess end up together but that doesn't mean the journey should be smooth. Plus what's a love story without a romantic rival?
Kinglongoria chapter 2 . 1/15/2016
So far I do like this story. I haven't read too many good Sesshomaru and Rin stories. It seems they are limited to Sess and Kagome or Sango. Not that there is anything wrong with that. They are good stories. I just think Sess and Rin are more natural couple. Except for maybe Sango. Those two would have some amazing chemistry.
Natsume01454 chapter 18 . 10/9/2015
I LOVE YOUR STORY! ! PLEASE CONTINUE! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
Happytello98 chapter 18 . 10/1/2015
Great chapter, great story, hope all is well, take care hope you update soon.
Karrat chapter 18 . 8/4/2015