Reviews for A Slaves Devotion
here:

sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com

sesshomauandkagura . blogspot . com
Kinglongoria chapter 6 . 1/15
So I wasn't expecting a full on torture chamber. But it's in the basement, would that not be considered a dungeon in a castle? I don't know I'll have to look up castle terms. But I'm reasonably sure the basement is called a dungeon or maybe lower level. Snake demon is coming back. That spells trouble for him. He is pretty stupid to have touched her.
Kinglongoria chapter 5 . 1/15
Hmmm I'm thinking the whole love question was a bit rushed. At this point it would be more accurate to say she has feelings for her lord. But it doesn't mean love. There is a huge difference. That's pretty much my only criticism. Then again that's me applying modern romantic terms to something from the 15th century. I'm sure even notions of love were different back then.
Kinglongoria chapter 4 . 1/15
Got a few spelling errors here that you might want to go back and fix. It doesn't detract too much from the story. But some readers are really picky about that stuff. I'm thinking Sesshomaru will change her pure status. And perhaps even more than that.
Kinglongoria chapter 3 . 1/15
You're setting up some palace intrigue and romantic subplots well. I'm guess that's what the cook is for. We all know Rin and Sess end up together but that doesn't mean the journey should be smooth. Plus what's a love story without a romantic rival?
Kinglongoria chapter 2 . 1/15
So far I do like this story. I haven't read too many good Sesshomaru and Rin stories. It seems they are limited to Sess and Kagome or Sango. Not that there is anything wrong with that. They are good stories. I just think Sess and Rin are more natural couple. Except for maybe Sango. Those two would have some amazing chemistry.
Alice graywolf chapter 18 . 10/9/2015
I LOVE YOUR STORY! ! PLEASE CONTINUE! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
Happytello98 chapter 18 . 10/1/2015
Great chapter, great story, hope all is well, take care hope you update soon.
Karrat chapter 18 . 8/4/2015
Continue please
Taino Delsan13 chapter 18 . 8/3/2015
Can't wait to read how Sesshomaru and inuyasha will act , towards each other when we see each other then. great job thank you for updating
jellisa hall chapter 18 . 8/2/2015
I'm a new fan I read all 18 chapter in three days and every second I can get to finish. Sesshomaru is going to be a great father to his future is a strong individual that shows great potential to her news power and ability. Rin try to balance pregnancy with her big belly practice without overexerting relationship between the new couple it's growing stronger by the day like they have been mates three years.I hope Rin does not go into labor early does try not to overdo 't wait for the new chapter and to see Kagome, Inuyasha, and their children. Cross our fingers/claws that Sesshomaru doesn't kill Inuyasha that the mates will clam the guys.

Good luck on your work and travels to London.
kirenuchiha1 chapter 18 . 7/31/2015
:) can't wait till the next update
Sotam chapter 18 . 7/31/2015
loved the chapter, I hope your family loves Sesshomaru with rin. kissus
Lady Shenzuki chapter 18 . 7/30/2015
I'm so happy you still visit this story and throw us an update every now and then. Hoping to read more from you soon.