Reviews for BioShock: Breach Birth
Will-Boy chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
Love it please continue to update.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
Miss Roth chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I.. am hooked. Seriously. I love the detail you used, and I can't wait to read more~
Phalanx213 chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
very exiting story mote chapter pretty pls
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Good job, but won thing the in your story couldn't happen: you can't fire a gun underwater!
Bearybeary chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
I bet they are going to use there new toys. (Sigh) If only Bioshock game could have that, otherwise it'll be awesome.
Bearybeary chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
Hi and I dont know if your there or not but I like your story.
Humda chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
I'm sorry for nitpicking a bit, but...when Delta had to kill Sinclair in Bioshock 2, Sinclair said he'd rather die a man than continue living as a monster. So when he was revived here he didn't seem to mind at all coming back as a Big Daddy. it's minor, but it bugged the hell out of me how it wasn't even briefly touched upon.

Also there's the whole bonding thing with Eleanor, if he's too far away from her, he'll go in a coma or become mentally unstable. Yet Delta seems totally fine.

And then there's the whole killing Sophia Lamb thing, it's disturbingly out of character if you're going with the good version.

However this is your first Fan Fiction. I can't say anything on your writing style, but maybe you should work on doing proper research and writing/analysing characters?
Lvmj chapter 5 . 4/9/2011
Very creative and well written.

-Lvmj
An Avid Reader chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
I want to tell you a few things:

First of all, that I am SO THANKFUL that you made a fiction wherein Delta and Sinclair work together, as their partnership in the game was actually engaging. I'm so happy that you took it and made it evolve.

Second, that the way you write, technically, is fantastic. Not too long, not too short, just enough to have my attention while not letting me miss any details when I skim over some parts.

Third, that you put characterization and description so well together, and WOW. You really put thought into the settings!

Last, that you updated! I saw this a few days ago, and assumed that it was left stagnant; I am so happy you updated. Please keep up the good work. This story is amazing.
rchris48 chapter 5 . 3/24/2011
I am really enjoying your story and I look forward to checking this site everyday to see if you have posted new chapters. Thank you for sharing.
ancientdragonduelist chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
YAY! It's updated! Thank You! The only thing I noticed missing was the wierd computer at the end. (who I bet will soon go insane) And is Tennebuan worried about Andrew Ryan being resurrected?
Noogai5097 chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
Very nice story, I urge you to keep writing. Update soon, would ya kindly?
DragonSteel chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
Woah, I totally can't wait to see what happens next!

Oh no poor Delta, he must start to feel the edge of madness coming in. You brought back Sinclair! But they totally need to get more weapons, I'm all excited for the next chapter!
rchris48 chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
I am enjoying your story. Very interesting choice, to make the Machine the boss, I like it. Please continue writing.