Reviews for I See A Darkness
Boundbybooks chapter 9 . 8/19
This is such a good story! You should continue. I love your writting style
I'm hooked
Becky chapter 1 . 8/15
Four years. FOUR YEARS!
Are we ever going to see more of this?
HakSem chapter 9 . 7/26
I followed but I guess you are not gona finnish this?
brtstph chapter 9 . 7/24
please update'!
I love this story and wanna know how it ends.
Manictater chapter 9 . 7/20
Still love this fic. This is the second or third time I have read it. I wish we could leave more than 1 logged in comment/review.
scoutbokmal chapter 9 . 5/29
8 and 2 are both in several number sequences together, for example the Fibonnacci ( 13); and 8 is 2 sqared (that is a 2 with a 2, symmetry a maniac might like)
scoutbokmal chapter 5 . 5/29
"Some days [Morgan] would sell his soul for Reids memory"
Is going to jump up and bite him in the behind sooner or later? If Crowley gets into this mess
Cookie05 chapter 9 . 5/8
This is amazing
You have to keep up the good work and update soon
Ms.BloodyLove chapter 9 . 4/24
No no no no no, you can't just leave it there! Pleeeeease tell me you're planning on continuing? It's just getting to the good part and now I need to know what's going to happen next! This is so well written and amazing that I really hope you continue it at some point.
jadereaper chapter 9 . 2/28
I favorited this fic back in September 2015 hoping for an update. Since then I've read these 9 chapters 3 times. This is a great story! Please, please, please finish it!
Love all your work. Even though you are blocked on this one I'm so glad you keep writing.
dark shadowed rose chapter 9 . 2/24
more? please? don't give up
Zetta chapter 9 . 2/7
Excellent fic, great job with capturing season 4 sam and dean especially. Very sad it's abandoned. :(
Snape Black Rose chapter 9 . 1/16
I really love your story. I've read it twice now... but I've lost hope that there will ever be an uptate.
Hey it's been a few years, where's that update? This is beautifully written and I need more. Please please PLEASE update soon!