Reviews for I See A Darkness
Wunjo chapter 9 . 3/3
Wow good solid story so far, I hope you get around to finishing it up - would love to see what happens!
MattKennedy chapter 9 . 3/1
Great story. I love how it's developed, and how Reid and Penelope have come to view the brothers differently. Not good guys, but not the bad guys either. :) Hope you continue the story sometime, especially since it's so close to being done.
kitsuneluvuh chapter 9 . 2/26
Love the story! Are you gonna update again?
dri-dri93 chapter 9 . 2/12
Oh my gosh how have I not found this before... I have been STARVED for SPN/CM crossovers.

This is amazing. Good lord, I love this so much. The case itself is fascinating in a horrific kind of way, and watching the brothers interact is great! (Also, outside-POV is always great to read, especially the POV of someone like Reid.)

But really, what a cliffhanger! Are you ever going to update this?
XxPurpleAngel9xX chapter 9 . 1/22
Oh my god you cant end it there! I know your still on here so you cant just leave this story! Its awesome! I love season 4 fics when Deans just got back from Hell. Please update this!

XxPAxX
TB chapter 9 . 1/14
PLEASE UPDATE
emma91802 chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
I really like this fic! There definitely aren't enough SPN/CM crossovers, and yours is really good :)
sadfoe chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Please Please Please continue this story! I got hooked before i realised it wasnt complete... Its one of the best stories ive read on this site and i would love to see it finished, you have captured the characters brilliantly and all the small illusions to things that have occurred in the series really draw the stories together and make them so much more authentic!
alinoe.kiara chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
Read this just an hour ago, then found Your story.
s/10587993/1/A-weekend-with-the-Winchesters
ramen-luver101 chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
Where's Cas?
moonstar the dragonwolf chapter 9 . 11/14/2014
Please please please say you're continuing this story?! It's one of THE best crossovers I've read. I really wanna know what happens!
Halliavi chapter 9 . 10/24/2014
Aww I was a little sad to see this incomplete but it was a good run. Liked this crossover alot might even get me to watch Criminal minds which has going on for just a long as supernatural and I never had a clu. Great work.
Madz chapter 9 . 10/12/2014
Yeah, it's been over 2 years, and yeah, you might've moved on with your life, away from this, but it's such an awesome story! I was so disappointed when I saw that it wasn't completed, but I hope that someday you might become interested in finishing this again? It's really well written and I'm so interested in the storyline. It's great! I'll keep an eye out for an update just in case...
Queer Obsessed chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
This crossover is amazing. I know it hasn't been updated in two years... BUT PLEASE CONTINUE xD
Guest chapter 9 . 9/4/2014