Reviews for I See A Darkness
kasey123 chapter 9 . 6/4
Need more
WhovianArmy chapter 9 . 5/30
I really really like this fic, but the suspense is killing me. When are you planning on putting out the next chapter? I am really excited and can't wait.
Sakura Lucy Li chapter 9 . 5/29
This story is amazing, all the characters very well written. I really hope that you are planning to finish her.
Ambie Lovina chapter 9 . 5/11
God, I wish you'd update this because it's so freaking good!
sat1 chapter 9 . 4/30
Great story. Is it abandoned? I hope you will continu one day, it's a really good story!
RandomHamster33 chapter 9 . 4/27
Pretty awesome story!
Lil'Am chapter 9 . 3/21
Awesome story !
But I would really love to read what's coming next :(
But well those first chapters are amazing and I love them ! Except for the fights between Dean and Sam but well, no one like them ;)
I guess you don't think about posting any new chapter do you ?
idadri chapter 9 . 3/10
absolutely genial!

it's a shame you stopped this fix. i put a mark in case you decide to continue but i would say that this fix is a pleasure to read
Wunjo chapter 9 . 3/3
Wow good solid story so far, I hope you get around to finishing it up - would love to see what happens!
MattKennedy chapter 9 . 3/1
Great story. I love how it's developed, and how Reid and Penelope have come to view the brothers differently. Not good guys, but not the bad guys either. :) Hope you continue the story sometime, especially since it's so close to being done.
kitsuneluvuh chapter 9 . 2/26
Love the story! Are you gonna update again?
dri-dri93 chapter 9 . 2/12
Oh my gosh how have I not found this before... I have been STARVED for SPN/CM crossovers.

This is amazing. Good lord, I love this so much. The case itself is fascinating in a horrific kind of way, and watching the brothers interact is great! (Also, outside-POV is always great to read, especially the POV of someone like Reid.)

But really, what a cliffhanger! Are you ever going to update this?
XxPurpleAngelOfAnarchyxX chapter 9 . 1/22
Oh my god you cant end it there! I know your still on here so you cant just leave this story! Its awesome! I love season 4 fics when Deans just got back from Hell. Please update this!

XxPAxX
TB chapter 9 . 1/14
PLEASE UPDATE
emma91802 chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
I really like this fic! There definitely aren't enough SPN/CM crossovers, and yours is really good :)