Reviews for I See A Darkness
Louloute chapter 9 . 10/14
Il y a une suite de prévu ?
lastarael chapter 9 . 8/14
Excellent story! I really really wish it had been continued. I would love to know how the rest unfolds.
This is a fantastic crossover, with so much drama...
I would give an even better review if it had an end.
Please finish it.
Becky chapter 1 . 7/7
I love this story so much. I hope one day it will be completed.
Elezan Tress chapter 9 . 7/2
I would like to say, that this is aawesome and I really want to see what happens... so I beg of you! Please keep writing!
Sedgester chapter 9 . 6/13
finish it please!
Serulium chapter 9 . 4/24
this story is amazing! I need to know what happens next! Will Garcia and Reid get exposed to something supernatural, or will they just be left to speculate?
Elysia1 chapter 9 . 3/27
Please finish this great story :)
PLEEEASE keep writing! Beautiful
Madkatt chapter 9 . 1/30
Ooh this is a fabulous crossover, the characters are all so well written and I cant wait to see how it goes. Heres hoping you get a chance to come back to this fic one day :)
FlashGirl74 chapter 9 . 1/17
Where you at, boo? This story is so good. You got so close to the climax and then just stopped. I wouldn't be mad that you took a four year break, but I'll definitely be sad if it never gets updated. You're too good of a writer to let this story go unresolved, and I wouldn't be surprised if the reason you haven't updated is because you're busy writing published novels. Please, though, come back.
Bookworm85 chapter 9 . 12/25/2016
I am really enjoying this story. Good dialogue, good suspense. I would really like to see more!
Nuala chapter 9 . 12/21/2016
Noooo! This can't end here - I see that it's been 5 years since an update. This has been excellent, please, please write a little more. I want to know how this ends. **puppy dog eyes**
Guest chapter 9 . 11/30/2016
Please can you write some more as this is great!

Good characterisation, we need to know more about the kids though, and is Sam to be the next to be grabbed?
Thanks Sasha £££