Reviews for From Ragged to Golden
Hi are you still writing fanfiction an a so want that one shot of jace an Clary's wedding even more on them would be great but we have not herd fro. you in years it seems can you let us know so strong what you are doing if you intend to do the one shot or not just something would be great thanks :-)
Bubble5892 chapter 22 . 7/20
I don't know what much to say... All I know is that I LOVE this story, I look forward to reading any new Clace fanfics! And good job & congrats on completing this MAGNUSifent (magnificent) story
J chapter 14 . 6/28
I love and support live for Clace! This was great , but I don't know maybe a little to lemony? Whatever it was great!
GlowDust7501 chapter 22 . 6/3
Here is my one last review:
THIS WAS AMAZING
Maddison1803 chapter 21 . 5/19
Well I have to say Jace's idea of 'merging' is very interesting lol
Yumna chapter 22 . 4/24
Awww that was so cute. I loved this story!
This was the very first fanfiction I ever read an I am still gutted it's over I look every now and then 2 see if you have done the one shot you said about you would do with no luck an since its been almost 4 years am kind of given up on you now which is a shame I think they still had more to give us :-(
apclloe chapter 22 . 1/16
THIS STORY WAS GREAT THANKYOU
Shadowhunterlover 00 chapter 22 . 11/23/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY! I HOPE THERE IS A SEQUEL!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/20/2015
i love this story so so much are you ever going to write a wedding for them an there life after please write more on them
Madisontheresa chapter 22 . 6/19/2015
Love this story so much! What a whirlwind of emotion. Thank you so much for it :-)
Guest chapter 20 . 6/15/2015
I see books in your future!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/19/2015
Please. Stop. Making. Me. Cry!
Anonymous chapter 20 . 5/7/2015
You. Made. Me. Flipping. Cry. What. The What.
How.
-flips table-
pdb44 chapter 22 . 5/4/2015
I loved this story. I laughed throughout the entire thing. Yes there was drama, but I loved the way all the characters were portrayed. Loved it.