Reviews for Amenable Society
troyella2468 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
This was so funny. Loved it
EnchantingNightmares chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
That last line. OMG. I CANT.
Floating chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Hilarious! Love the "He says to throw something on- no, wait, he says to carefully dress yourself..."
Brittany is so funny!
strawberryfinn chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Oh dear lord, you've done it again. Left me speechless after cackling to myself like a lunatic. Hahahah. I wish I had a Kurt for fashion advice. I love the part where she's not supposed to wash her clothes by herself, haha :)

And the big gay beard is fantastic :)

-sf
Aurinko chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I LOVE your Kurt and Brittany.
LordOtoriTakeo chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Oh god I can't stop laughing.

"Hey Kurt? Why doesn't Finn have a big gay beard?"

Kurt waved a distracted hand as he started the car. "He used to. But he and Rachel broke up ages ago. Skim or soy in your latte?"

Fucking brilliant! I'm in tears because of you love it love it love it! Your Kurt, Brittany stories are awesome and I love your Blaine aswell. Thanks for making my day with this.
Hell's Ice Heaven's Fire chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
HE USED TO. BUT HE AND RACHEL BROKE UP AGES AGO.

*Dies of laughter*

I really adore the way you write Kurt/Brittany interactions. It's all kinds of awesome. D

"I'm naked and I need you." LOL BRITT!
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
...i really wanna know who the second contact was in brittany's phone now...
ChrisColferLover chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Haha! I love this you write Brittany so well!
SnowAngel5683 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Lolz she's so hilarious!

*sarcastically* geez I wonder what things she might have said that

would give poor Kurt a coughing attack! Lolz p
petalene chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I love Brittany calling Kurt and saying she is naked and needs him and him trying to politely tell her he isn't interested. And Santana changing everyones names in the phone is fantastic. That should be cannon because she would do that.
Camillo chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Forgive me for quoting your story in this review!

"quashing his artistic expression and creative potential in the formative years essential to his growth as a future member of the Chambre Syndicale de la Haute Couture."

Brittany couldn't speak Spanish, but when Kurt said that, it usually meant he wanted to do her makeup and play with her hair.

Laughed SO loudly at this. A fic hasn't made me guffaw like that for oh... a year or so?

Thankyouthankyouthankyou
nessyschu chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Lol Brittany's last line was amazing. Also Santana's names for people. Also everything about this.
MaxximumRide666 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I have to say i love Santana's re-naming of everyone on Brittany's phone, definitely makes me lol XD

'Hottest Of The Hott And Totally Worth Breaking Up With White And Nerdy For' - that just about sums up how i feel too!

Kurt is so sweet to Brittany, i love your 'Mostly Gay Not-Couple' series, it's absolutely brilliant. You should definitely own Glee and make it this funny all the time!

Or just give Kurt and Brittany a spin off show as well, and obviously have Santana as the main eye candy XD
Booi'mRadley chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
It took me a few seconds to ge the last line, but its funny. :D