Reviews for Nightmares and Dreams
GermanAngel chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
You really shouln'd have stopped here...This is a mein ending..
So I have to say it...
. ! Ò.Ó
Please...? :3
Oh-What-A-Wonderful-Prison chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I really hope u continue this because its really interesting
TheDoctorWhoFan01 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Please write more, this is really good! :)
Wonderful chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
When I saw your story all I could think is how interesting it was, and boy I was right! I'm so happy I clicked on it really, I just see so much potential in this fic. Already I'm completely drawn in, so much it took me a minute to realise you've only posted one chapter. Ah, I was a little sad too cause I am really looking forward to Aidan and how he's going to fit into all of this.

So far this is just great, I love it! I can't find too much flaw with your writing either, so there's nothing I can really criticise. I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to the next chapter, (hoping Aidan will be in it too) so update soon!
Lovely chapter 1 . 3/17/2011

George2Bob1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
poor baby his soooo sad
Danibat chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Intriguing,very intriguing. I look forward to more of this and seeing how everyone got to where they are. (I had a bit of confusion- not your fault though- because of the name Lucas, since I just finished a story where Lucas was the name of the Priest Aidan assaulted, so I spent a minute going "wait how come they're friends now?" LOL). Hope we'll get to see where Aidan is in this whole thing, and Sally as well, because Sally would make a great lookout in my opinion.
Charlie's Heroine chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Cool AU story so far! It's got a post-apocalyptic feel to it. Your OC characters are interesting too. There are some grammatical errors but nothing major. Overall, I look forward to more :)
HyperMint chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
aw c'mon, seems like a good story!
LobsangLudd chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
ooh this is a very interesting beginning