Reviews for Boys Will Be Boys
Adrianna Rhode chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
One word describes this: ADORABLE! I absolutely fell in love with the ending, when Logan kisses them all (non-romantically, of course) on the face. Too cute! Haha it really does capture the brotherly bond between the guys.
SpeakBraevery chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Aw, I love this! -3

Logan humming the Mission Impossible theme was just too cute. _

Awesome one-shot! I was lol-ing throughout the whole thing. This is definitely going into my favorites.
Robin-n-Hoodie chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Hahahaha! lol, this was so totally THEM! And so terribly cute and true to the characters! Guh, love it!
Nerd Angels and Llamas chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
LOL! Ridiculously hilarious and totally THEM! LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Great job! _
Titled Heart chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
How had I NOT seen this yet? I absolutely loved it. It totally captures the whole male thing pretty well. Definitely brought back memories of watching my brother and his friends fight with lightsabers at prom back when I was fifteen. (Yes...they bought them JUST for the occasion...) So thank you, this was precious. XD
ForeverStuckOnBTR chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This was adorable! You should definately write more like this!
permanthiatus chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
It was impossible not to laugh while reading this. It's absolutely hilarious xD

I love how they're all so serious about it, haha :P

And Logan humming the Mission Impossible theme song, too cute!

Hehe, James hit an old lady. He really should be more careful _

Carlos -shakes head- isn't the point of the game to be sneaky so you don't get caught? Not run around screaming, alerting everyone to where you are. Carlos is adorable *heart*

NO! Logan's dead DX he died so young *tear*

"Goodbye, sweet prince." AWWW. I can't even describe how cute that is!

"Bulletproof vest, b**ch" Hahaha! Trust Logan to come up with something like that xD

I love all the boys *hearts* they're amazing.

Well, this review was stupid and filled with a whole bunch of faces but the main thing is that this story was awesome! Seriously. It was amazing. I absolutely loved it *favorites story* I think you should do a sequel where they're mini-golfing. Hehe, that'd be cute :)
Whiteskin and Darklips chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
You know I really believe that this could happen, 'cause I've been on Mission Trips with my church's Youth Group to various places in the States, and the guys, more than once, on our trips to WalMart would buy Nerf guns and extra ammo. They would then proceed to have Nerf wars in whatever church we were staying in. I thought it was hilarious, the other girls weren't so happy about it. It's such a boy thing, though I wouldn't mind joining in on a Nerf war sometime.

Whiteskin and Darklips
Music4ever1617 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Haha this is really funny. I actually could imagine an episode or the four of them actually doing this. :) Good job! I LOVE THIS! :)
fall into your sunlight chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
"Bulletproof vest, bitch." - that line had me LMFAO-ing :) haha i loved it!

an i loved this whole thing! it was soooooooooo funnnny! :D
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This was so clever! How did this idea never cross through anyone's mind before? This was AWESOME! Dude, That was just fantastic. Everything about it was so utterly ridiculous. I LOVE IT!
souvenirsfaits chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I totally have died and gone to heaven, AMAZING! Cutest one- shot ever:)
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Awww, how fun (not to mention sweet/cute)! I'm going to look at this as friendship rather than slash, though it could easily go either way. The idea that these four boys have that close of a friendship while being straight is extremely endearing.