Reviews for Too Little, Too Late
so annoying chapter 19 . 3/31
I literally despise this Bella. I wish she would get what should be coming to her...but, she won't. She is so nasty. I hate her. These 2, who haven't been w one other person in the 6 years they haven't even been w each other...She is already trying to do a guy a few weeks after they break up and he considers letting Tanya give him a handy. So. ..you made them decent people only to turn them into trash! *slow clap* bravo!
whore chapter 18 . 3/31
This Bitch ...you made this Bitch so incredibly stupid and embarrassing. You had her go out on a date while she is "missing" Edward so much. I can't...I just can't! I'm not one of those that think Edward is perfect in every story but right now Bella is the Fuck up. I wish he would catch get out and cuss her out and go for shared parenting w Seth. She's a moron.
nope chapter 17 . 3/31
Lol...woooowwwww...letting Tanya give him a handy and then pretend he was being harassed...which he has been but he sure didn't stop it this time. He should have just let her. Bella is being a Bitch and this fandom knows that everyone loves a skanky Edward. "Tame the bad boy." All pathetic, these 2. I should stop reading but I'm already invested.
wow chapter 16 . 3/31
What a little Bitch. She's moving to Florida and Edward takes precautions to make sure he can still have Seth in his life. They make up, have a relationship and he tells the lawyer to forget it bc why would he still keep it if he is w her? So fucking Alice comes in w her Bitch ass, yelling it out like she had the right to tell Bella like that...and then Edward is the bad one, again. This is lame. Are you kidding me? He was supposed to just let Seth leave and poof! Take what he can?! Yeah, no. This is so stupid...
Awesome! There they go, acting like she was raped. In sorry but if that is how you want it to come across, you need to make her less coherent in her mind. She seemed quite capable of letting him know she didn't want to do anything but said nothing. Nobody is a mind reader, so unless she is so messed up and it is so obvious, he didn't rape her.
favorite chapter 1 . 3/31
Lol. Are you serious w this? Borderline non consensual sex? No. She didn't say Shit. She wasn't so high she didn't know what was going on. She even gave him head. Are you serious?
He didn't force her to take anything. This bothers me that you would call this basically borderline rape. It wasn't.
Bevey99 chapter 24 . 3/21
And, what happen to it?
Bevey99 chapter 23 . 3/21
4 kids that's a nightmare. There would have been an appointment for a vasectomy at some point during pregnancy. Those swimmers would be rendered null-and-void. Good story thanks for writing.
mickeymackey chapter 24 . 10/24/2016
looking for the sequel but don't see anything posted here. Is it posted elsewhere?
silver-stone2 chapter 24 . 6/7/2016
are you going to finish making the sequel to this story?
jk chapter 17 . 5/8/2016
why did alice believe Edward so fast? she comes out of her office and sees Edward leaning back in his chair eyes closed, being molested by Tanya...you'd think she'd call bella and tell her what a great time Edward was having now that shes gone...cause that's what it would fucking look like.
Edward was just sitting there letting Tanya touch him...then he acts like it was harassment? that wasn't harassment that was Edward Cullen doing what Edward Cullen does, making bad choices!
jk chapter 4 . 5/7/2016
bella keeps talking shit about Edward ...being a bad dad, not wanting to spend time with seth or whatever...but he seems like an ok dad...what happened while he was in college? did he never visit or something?
JK chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
how was that Edward taking advantage? I mean she didn't even take the pills...so she was capable of making a decision ...she could have told him no...did he give her the pills just so he could sleep with her? did he lie about liking her? I'm confused
gpark1829 chapter 11 . 1/9/2016
?
annaharding chapter 23 . 8/22/2015
Enjoyed this story - thanx for sharing!
1,506 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »