Reviews for Endurance to Spare
BW53086 chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Great story!
kernel chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
I liked this story. Good to see all the team in Major Crimes supporting Blair and the anthro tie in was really interesting.
Cougar'sCatnip chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Oh I am so happy to see this one in print finally. :D

hugs

CC
DragonyPhoenix chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
Cool, that bit about the Indians was fascinating. Nicely done.
DragonyPhoenix chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
When I saw this chapter was a marathon, I didn't expect it to be interesting but it was. Good job. And you've got me curious with that antropological reference to games.
DragonyPhoenix chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This is totally charming.
calileane chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
It's really different from all the sentinel stories out there. And it was 'energizing'. Picturing Blair bouncing made me almost bounce lol.

But seing him compete and just... fly on the running track... cool

I adored this fanfiction. It was light but still had meaning. And it was kind of beautiful, the way you described the running. I loved.
Terry Kay chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
Loved this story. I thought the name sounded familiar, so I checked some old class curriculae and I actually had that text on a reading list yeeeeaaarss ago!
Erroneously chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
Thanks for the update, this was great :D
Terry Kay chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
Track team, huh? LOL! Shiny! Are the jerks gonna try something?
twohisglory2002 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This is great so far. I am looking forward to reading more. Can't wait for Blair to show those 2 Detectives just what kind of stuff he is made of. Thanks so much for sharing your story.

Cathy
Aislinn Graves chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Uncle Jonny would be so proud to know his life story inspired this one. And I am so glad it is finally done. As always masterfully told!

Hugs