Reviews for Myself
Mo Nelson chapter 6 . 11/1
Please, please, PLEASE continue this story. It's my favorite Sailor Moon stories and I would like to continue reading it.
L.Nost chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Wow. I couldn't help but come back to this fic, after two years, and read through it again. It's just so good! Now I know it's been a while since you've last posted any sort of story, but i'm holding onto the hope that you still get notifications and will be able to see this. Again, great story (stories!) This story is so well written that I just randomly come back to it for another read through. If you ever get back to this, then I can't wait to see what happens to both Usagi and the princess.

I wouldn't mind seeing usagi interact with the senshi of the past, or herself, or her mother even. There's just so much more you can add to this story, and I'll be excited for what ever you plan on writing. Considering that you would of course. So i hope that you would consider adding to this story. I seriously, really, really love it!
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
Outer senshi
PrayerGirl chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
This story is freaking amazing! Please update soon and don't give up on it! You are really good and as I said this story is awesome!
bribright91 chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
I really like this story and will not give up hope that you will update it again soon. Thanks for posting!
Rhyssia chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
And this is why I should not go hunting old fics! Lovely, if uncomplete. :)
Ryuuohjin chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
Like it, want more, hurry uPdate
smfan4ever72 chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
This story is really interesting, and has great potential...I hope you decide to update soon!
Jasmine chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This is an absolutely facinating storyline and I really can't wait to see the reactions of everyone in this time when they see that Usagi can also transform into Sailor Moon. Please update this really really amazing story!
veachan chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
A Beautful story. I love your concept. I've never actually read a sm story where the past is changed. I actually don't know if yours will change the past but... I hope it does. Even if it destroys the future, can serenity justify sacrificing the past for the present? Hope I see another chapter!
AgRose001 chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
Oh my god. I just finished reading this chapter and was so disappointed that there wasn't anymore. I love how you have the crystal as a sailor star seed. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
I'm guessing that she's talking about the Outers. Great story so far. Please update soon!
Shebali chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Oh, I really wish you'd pick this story up. I liked it on first reading, and it didn't get any worse since then :)
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
Wonderfull! I like your writing style. It's simple but still very effectively draws you in to the story. I also very much like the story itself. I am very interested in seeing where you take it. I hope you continue to update when you can! :)
Skullqueencb chapter 6 . 5/31/2012