Reviews for I'm Hearing Voices And They Aren't The Fun Kind
whynot187 chapter 2 . 4/1
such a good story! if you're up to it please update!
Maicera chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
This story had such amazing potential, please don't leave us hanging like this!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
Pleeeaaassee update this it's so interesting I have so many questions

1) is this 30s place real or is it somewhere in Alfred's dreamland

2) is this gonna end up being rusame (becuz Arthur isn't real... I think)

3) is Arthur a ghost or something

4) ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE!
Fading Candle chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
You can't leave this as is, it must be continued, please please please! And yes, I am pretty much reading everything you have written, in case the other reviews haven't shown up. I love your writing style, but what I have read so far all have yet to be completed. I don't mean to sound Whitney and demanding, but who am I kidding? I get all worked up over a good story, and your captivate me. Do keep up the excellent stories!
Glass of H2O chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Uwah!
You know that moment, when you find a great fic, and you look at the last update, and your heart just sinks? Dearest, if you still have it in you, could you continue this fic? It is glorious.
KnightByDesign chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
So sad this isn't finished! I'd love to read to the end!
i-am-turk-fear-me chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
More Please.
incendiopuff chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Oh my god please update this soon it's amazing!
RasalynnLynx chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Oh wow, Alfred going crazy. Or thinking that he is, that's funny and rather ironic since he always makes fun of Arthur for talking to 'imaginary friends/fairies'. Alfred being a smart aleck seems to fit the bill also. Though the mention of a vivid dream happened to also catch my attention *grins*. Can't wait to read more
Lissac97 chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! Please? This is amazing!;)
Funny Unicorn Called Koko chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Eek! I really hope you continue this cuz it's really good!
Silverwinds1313 chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
Ya know, usually I don't like AU's, but this is so amazing!

"Arthur scoffed at Alfred's horrid acting. "You didn't think I was so fake when you were twisting without your trousers under my–"" - that. Was. Perfect! Gods, I was giggling like a fool when I read that. We're gonna be seeing that in one of the flashbacks, right? Riiight?

Ivan is portrayed perfectly! A lot of people tend to write him as, big, angry, and ruthless. It gets on my nerves sometimes, so this is an awesome refresher.

I can't wait to see the resolution of this story. So many possibilities... So continue on with this, it's never too late to post another chapter, even if it's really small. Stay strong, my friend.
Luna Calamity chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
OMFG pleaaaaaaaaaaaase continue this story! I have fallen in love with it! I stayed up till like (checking time) twelve reading it because it's just soooo awesome! lol I've heard of storylines like this but I've never done them because I'm too lazy XD You're writing out my fantasies! PLEASE write more soon! I'm honestly gonna check daily because I really want to know more! Don't torture me with cliffhangerssssssssss! I-I love you! lol and will give you cookies! Delicious cookies!

Anyway! Still am in love with your stories and hoping so much that you will write more! .

(Russia is awesomely hilarious btw lol so funny and terrifying XD)
animefangirl55 chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
Omg, this is really good! Keep it up! I love the interactions between Alfred and Arther. And I'm so curious as to what's going on and what's going to happen next! And just curious? Is this a usuk or ukus fanfic? It doesn't say and I wish to know! I personally am a die-hard usuk fan but this is really good so even if it's ukus, I'll probably still read it! :) So I hope you update soon!
littlewolfwindspeaker chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
must have more!this is a good storyline...