Reviews for Chemistry
FanFicCrazy24 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
"Without opening her eyes she said the only thing he had never been told before, the only thing he needed to hear: Stay."

Awww, that brought tears to my eyes (': It was kind of beautiful.

It was very well written and I never review chapters until the last one there is, but you're an exception. Amazingg.
BearyFunny66 chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
Amazing chapter! I love Hanna and Caleb!
findingkarina chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
PLZZZZ UPDATE! :)
Future Mrs. Bieber chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
Aweee you need to keep writing. This is really really good! I love Hanna and Caleb. 3
AlreadyOnMars chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
That was really sweet. I like how you keep them in character, but weave in your own take on them as well, like Hanna being an astronomy nerd. :D
christinahhh chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
I must say that I really love this! I like how you pace things so it doesn't feel rushed. Your attention to their interaction is great-it all flows naturally and seems very true to their characters. This is easily one of my favorite Hanna/Caleb stories. Can't wait until you update again!
vanessa-mellark chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
AWWW SOOO

CUUUTEE3
So chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
Omg. I love it so far please keep writing especially beforeweactually know about his parents and such
gg-ghgrl775 chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
Great chapter! Update soon please ;D
Kiley chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
You nailed it! This was soo sweet! :) update soon!
predestined chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
I love how you mention that Hanna is different with Caleb than Sean because it's very true. You get to see the attraction scares her a bit because it's like she knows Caleb is the real deal.

I'm loving the mentions of her Dad. And I don't understand why PLL don't mention his absence anymore. It gotta be weird to have him not around for her.

Anyway this is really awesome and I'm truly enjoying the read.
Literati Lover chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Soooooo cute! I love it!
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Sooooooooooo cute! I can't wait to see where this is headed! I love it! :)
mafia975 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
is chapter fairy-tale! author,please write!
D chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
This was amazing! I love the idea of them skipping town for a while! Can't wait to see what you have in store for them next! :)
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »