Reviews for Chemistry
kleighkat chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
I'm loving this story. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please, please update soon! :)
D chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
This is great stuff! I loved their interaction at the end and how Caleb is so protective of Hanna. Can't wait to see where they end up! ;)
BranILY123 chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

finally a good caleb and hanna story..i suck at writing and when i saw caleb and hanna i fell in love with them (even though they arent official) and i came here to see if they were any stories & there werent alot. love ur story continue!
AlexandriaaNicole chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
I got all happy when I saw you updated, I was like -squeeeels- -smile- -click- -read-

Please continue and update soon (:

I love this storyy.
h3yyy0u chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Okay this guy is so dreamy. I hope A doesn't get in their way! Hah please update soon I refresh the page soo many times, they are my favorite pair :)
vanessa-mellark chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
CUTECUTECUTE :)

UPDATE SOON3
xStarXStruckx chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Aw! So cute! I love it:)

xoxo

xStarXStruckx
degrassiiloveyou chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This is an amazing start, I am loving it! Keep writing
aimudream18 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Aww this is soo sweet :) I just looove Caleb and Hanna! They're soo cute together
AlreadyOnMars chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
That was really good! I wonder what Hanna and Caleb will get up to while her mother is away... I thought that they were very in character. This was well-written. I can't wait for an update!
pyrolover3 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Loved your story.
PSawyer22 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
your story is really good. i love hanna & caleb together. i can't wait to read more of it!
CaptainChay chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Aw this is cute and I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes :)
Stardust Sprinkler chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This is really good, please keep posting! I'd love to see this continue. ;]

~SS