Reviews for The Goodbye Guy
Armadilloi chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
You are giving away your age, old man. I saw the play and the movie at a real movie theatre, remember those?

Anyhow, I liked it and that's high praise indeed.

Later. You still in the Green Valley or have you made a break for civilized Bayou living again?

APR
Michael66 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Hey, nice one shot! I miss your stuff, man.

I never understood how Sarah didn't leave the keys for Chuck when she took off on her missions at the beginning of the season. Instead he has to get around in a clunker.
tastefullyqueer chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Awesome. *nods head*
Jimmy 144 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Interesting beginning, I liked it. Been a long time since I saw Goodbye Girl. Have to check it again. Thanks
lucky47 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Aww! This was sweet ) great job
klingoncowboy chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
A fun story Sir! Good internal Chuck... glad Sarah clued in without help and great snarky Casey... Thank you kindly for sharing!
supesfan18 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
neil who? i am kidding. great job on this one. i loved her putting his name on the title. although i didnt know chuck was a 141 when his father left lol man he looks good for his age. but all kidding aside fantastic job
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Nice story...
chuckfan56 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Very well done. You captured Chuck's feelings perfectly, but at the same time showed Sarah's dedication.
jaytoyz chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Thanks for a fun little read to get my Tuesday started.
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
aww! That was so cute! I haven't read much from you lately as your current story is off limits for me until it fluffens up (yes, that is a word...now... :P) so it was great getting back to your stuff.

Great little exploration of the extent of Chuck's neuroses and a fantastic way of Sarah showing him that he has absolutely nothing to worry about. Great job!

until next time,