Reviews for Hollow's Remorse
Following my previous review. I am disappointed with this and slighlty angered. So I will follow by saying, to all of you whom may be reading this. I hardly see why you all 'cried' around ch4
I'm not even going to bother logging in for this. Being an author myself I get it, things come up and we might not be able to continue. But if you go this far in, then give some poor lanky ass excuse, it's bull.
I'm quite sick of this crap and although I thoughourly enjoyed reading this, you should just take it down to save others the disappointment of being let down, yet again, by another author
Bloody9000 chapter 4 . 8/9
i was crying though the whole chapter
even right now T T
Kami No Fuin chapter 19 . 7/29
Despite the other opinions I kinda liked it
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 2 . 6/28
Um. Wtf are you doing? This is stupid.
9-tailed kitune chapter 3 . 3/26
Toshiro reminds me of Sasuke because when he said 'dobe' that sealed it
SeekerOfPeace chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
SeekerOfPeace chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Gold Testament chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
Guess Toshiro was who Sasuke became after death
Anon chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
Oh my god this made me get the feels so hard I cried.
vexennight chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
I dont know the right words to say this but its so sad that I'm crying and I'm serious I literally crying right now. You are a master at pulling heart strings.
Wolf chapter 19 . 11/1/2014
I'm crying... :"(
Ijustdon'tcare132 chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
(No offense before hand)Damn you! I kept crying when reading about the character's death and my sister kept making fun of me and I just kept crying. God you have made a heart breaking chapter right here and I will be amazed if no one cried or at least felt sad.
TheOneWhoIsNot chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
So far I like the story your style is ... different than what I normally read on this site. I congratulate you because I very rarely review. I like the sad Naruto and how he sees the Bleach characters as old friends it's not overly sad and not super happy like a shade of gray you've never seen before. All around you did a damn good job with this story