Reviews for Hollow's Remorse
Sajuukiri chapter 2 . 6/7
Why is naruto is speaking like Yoda..? i know he has an insanity of hollow but "Activate your bankai did you?" fucking laugh out loud bro.
Dragunav chapter 1 . 4/5
i don't really understand why Ishida became Neji, wouldn't Sasuke be a better choice? loss of a clan(Quincy's not a clan but you know) overall broodiness and rivalry with the main character.
senselessgrinder chapter 4 . 11/26/2015
Ass. Now im crying.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/23/2015
Following my previous review. I am disappointed with this and slighlty angered. So I will follow by saying, to all of you whom may be reading this. I hardly see why you all 'cried' around ch4
Guest chapter 19 . 8/23/2015
I'm not even going to bother logging in for this. Being an author myself I get it, things come up and we might not be able to continue. But if you go this far in, then give some poor lanky ass excuse, it's bull.
I'm quite sick of this crap and although I thoughourly enjoyed reading this, you should just take it down to save others the disappointment of being let down, yet again, by another author
Bloody9000 chapter 4 . 8/9/2015
i was crying though the whole chapter
even right now T T
Robthekiwi121 chapter 19 . 7/29/2015
Despite the other opinions I kinda liked it
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
Um. Wtf are you doing? This is stupid.
9-tailed kitune chapter 3 . 3/26/2015
Toshiro reminds me of Sasuke because when he said 'dobe' that sealed it
Guest chapter 4 . 1/28/2015
Weird
Gold Testament chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
Guess Toshiro was who Sasuke became after death
Anon chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
Oh my god this made me get the feels so hard I cried.
vexennight chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
I dont know the right words to say this but its so sad that I'm crying and I'm serious I literally crying right now. You are a master at pulling heart strings.