Reviews for Hollow's Remorse
Natsubi chapter 3 . 7/18
yeah reminds me of a more mellow sasuke
i think thats the word im looking for...
kyuzi4869 chapter 19 . 6/5
Hiks, I want this story to continue. Poor Naruto
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Trying To Try My Best chapter 19 . 5/29
Idk, I thought it was pretty good. Interesting idea, a cute kind of drama, a real kind of problem emotional thing you see in both animes. I wanted more blood and gore and fucked shit but I always want that so I wasn't really disappointed in this. It had no love interest kind of thing, thank you for that as well. I saw some spelling mistakes some things that could have been changed but they were quite easily looked over but if you don't like it then that's it, you know? Don't do a thing if you hate it.
Simply put, fuck that bullshit.
leg chapter 5 . 8/5/2016
too much shitty drama and angst. I thought you would fucking get it to stop at some point but it didn't seem to be that way..I'm dropping this
Sajuukiri chapter 2 . 6/7/2016
Why is naruto is speaking like Yoda..? i know he has an insanity of hollow but "Activate your bankai did you?" fucking laugh out loud bro.
Dragunav chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
i don't really understand why Ishida became Neji, wouldn't Sasuke be a better choice? loss of a clan(Quincy's not a clan but you know) overall broodiness and rivalry with the main character.
senselessgrinder chapter 4 . 11/26/2015
Ass. Now im crying.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/23/2015
Following my previous review. I am disappointed with this and slighlty angered. So I will follow by saying, to all of you whom may be reading this. I hardly see why you all 'cried' around ch4
Guest chapter 19 . 8/23/2015
I'm not even going to bother logging in for this. Being an author myself I get it, things come up and we might not be able to continue. But if you go this far in, then give some poor lanky ass excuse, it's bull.
I'm quite sick of this crap and although I thoughourly enjoyed reading this, you should just take it down to save others the disappointment of being let down, yet again, by another author
Bloody9000 chapter 4 . 8/9/2015
i was crying though the whole chapter
even right now T T
Robthekiwi121 chapter 19 . 7/29/2015
Despite the other opinions I kinda liked it
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
Um. Wtf are you doing? This is stupid.
9-tailed kitune chapter 3 . 3/26/2015
Toshiro reminds me of Sasuke because when he said 'dobe' that sealed it