Reviews for Of Demons and Lovers
torran chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
awesome story when is the next chapter
Skollz chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
U disgust me. U always write too long authors note. Im sure the authors note is far longer than the fanfiction itself.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
When r you going to update the story I really like the story please respond to me at
Guest chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
When r you going to upd
sexloveinanime chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
boozier chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
love it
ellenmedeiros12 chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
is he sakura father? update soon, i love the history. can you make a little gaasaku? :D
GK the 9Tailed Reaper chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
update soon plzzz
Honest Lunar Raven chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
When I read the summary, I thought "Hmm, this could be worth a read, but probably will be meh."

Boy was I wrong! Far better than Meh. This is an exceptional story! I usually dislike naruto stories that are not set in the narutoverse, but this was most certainly an exception. I love unique story ideas, and this is most certainly unlike anything I've yet read. I am greatly enjoying this actually, and I hope this will be continued.
Werewolverine chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
Great story. Can you add 2 characters of mine called Mamora Ryuuga as a chicken demon with a amazing kicking abilites and Ama Neko as a cat demon?
shadowofdestrution chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
great chapter just inching to read the next one
anonymi chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
Is konan with Nagato or Yahiko? I'm a huge fan of Yahiko/Konan, mostly because they were together in the Manga. I hope they're together, if not oh well. Also I'm really enjoying this story, can't wait to see what happens. Also, you're not going to make Sasuke go evil are you? Because it seems a little overused to me, and I was kind of hoping he would be a good guy in this fic. Other than that, amazing story.
cococookies chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I love this story and hope you update soon! I want to see what happens next!
Amala Eve chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
I have never read a story like this before. I am really interested to see how some of the relationships develop especially between Naruto and Sakura. I don't think that Sakura is going to be one of those people that is really going to take the time to listen to Naruto long enough without trying to kill him.
SoulParadoxx chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
I really love this story and how much detail that you put into it.

I just noticed one thing while I was reading the chapters and I don't know if someone pointed this out yet or not but Karin is both categorized as a snake and a hawk so I was confused as to whether this was a mistake or something else entirely (if it's not a mistake then you don't have to say anything other than it's not :p)?

Can't wait for the next chapter! :)