Reviews for Happiness in Azkaban
PrincessBlonde chapter 1 . 10/31
awwww...that is so awesome!
Dictator4Life chapter 1 . 9/9
Oh god my heart
I love this but I am also dead inside
PaC chapter 1 . 8/17
Sneaky delay, to the quick and complete, final poignant punch line.

If I ever register and dump my fics here.

My gag I came up with, was it took YEARS to notice shift rotations and a particular group of human "guards" who either were cowardly and/or cruel, so for their shifts, NO food delivered or inspections of the prisoners in the highest security, highest dementor concentration.
So it becomes a up and down for nearly wasting away to trying to get healthy during other guard shifts, when food IS given, in NOT generous amonts, to have enough health to make the "trip" from Azkaban to the mainland.
PoppedTheP chapter 1 . 7/12
This is beautifully written! I'd love to see you write more of Sirius and Harry.
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 6/15
Beautiful writing
LightsPast chapter 1 . 4/26
all I can say is that this is really really incredible. The fragmented structure of memories fits so well with the concept, and the ending ...! Wow.
BloodyWhiteTears chapter 1 . 1/28
Ouch. That last line hurt so, so much. Poor Sirius. It does make so much sense... that he can't hold on to Harry because he loves him, he is a happy thought - but seeing him in possible danger isn't.
Thanks for giving us this story and them closure.
Ranger Station Charlie chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Thank you for giving a passable reason for Sirius breaking out at that time.
Metropolis-Rising chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Excellent usage of Queen, with that subtle touch. Potent and immediately spun wheels in my head which I think is the hallmark of good work. Thanks for sharing!
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Oh my gosh. That makes so much sense...that was something that has always bugged me about Sirius escaping only THEN, so I'm glad you answered that! Thanks a ton! :D
myriad-souls chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I can't put into words how deeply affected I was by this intensely moving piece. It never occured to me to ask the questions raised by Harry in the beginning, and when I started to resent Sirius for the seeming neglect, you delved into the deepest recess of his mind and pulled out memories both haunting and beautiful. Thank you for writing this brilliant piece.
E.C.loves.Sirius.Black chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
This is so good. Why did you do this to me?

(As you may be able to tell from my user name, I'm a Sirius fan.)
kffs chapter 1 . 6/2/2014

Nicely done
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Best explanation I've seen that leaves Sirius in a positive light.
bookworm914 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Excellent sketch, the metaphors are great for pushing through time. Impressive that you have a coherent explanation for Sirius' capacity to escape. Thanks!