Reviews for What the Mirror Saw
Xion faith chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
Wow that is truly the best fanfiction I have read yet! You are an amazing writer and have a way to spark someone's imagination! You also made the characters seem like them self. All and all that was a fabulous story! Can't wait to read the sequel! :3
Montara chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
Hermione kept Severus sane all those years and now it's time for them to move to a next stage, marriage :))

Thank you, I loved that he never gave up hope for the better!
rpm2010 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Loved the story now i'm off to read Hermione's story
Epiphany Rising chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
I really loved this story and can't wait to read the sequel. Out of curiosity, where did you get your MLS? I'm starting mine in Fall 2013! Just not sure where yet!
RedBisou chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
Aww poor Ron kind of got left out of Severus' thoughts in this one :( Oh well, I guess he's more concerned with the other two lol. So strange that he can see the future in the mirror.
RedBisou chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Awww :( at least he has the mirror, though I don't know if he will actually be able to wait a whole year! Awesome start to a story, I've been looking for an original HG/SS story instead of the same old thing and I might have found it! :D lol
Melissa72 chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
Good fic! My favorite part was the whole periwinkle rose thing...can't wait til Snape tells her the truth:)

The Mirror of Erised is becoming a nanny matchmaker:)
dan chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
lilys b day is in book seven with the day/year she died. love your story!
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 8 . 10/4/2011
Absolutely loved this. Beautifully written!
Jinxd n cursed chapter 9 . 9/12/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I didn't think the characters were too OOC and I am excited to begin reading the sequel (tomorrow... as I ought to be sleeping).

I love the penname, by the way.
hatsumei chapter 8 . 8/21/2011
How you choose to tell the story, with a summary of the year, each year, before the mirror of erised, is really interesting. It made passing trough all the books enjoyable, even if I already knew the whole story.

nicely written!

Hatsu
LadyofLight34 chapter 9 . 8/17/2011
I like it!
makaem chapter 8 . 7/29/2011
I love this! Now I'm off to read your other stories.
AnnaJW chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
I love this story! I've been hunting for days for a good HermionexSeverus story after I read an amazing one and so many are just...rubbish I'm sad to say.

Yours was a welcome relief, I really liked the storyline and your writing greatly improved in later chapters. I always start my stories out short then they get longer so I thought it was fun to see that in your writing as well. I'm excited to go read the sequel!
klcn chapter 8 . 7/23/2011