Reviews for What the Mirror Saw
I really like it.. It was so sweet :)

I love this pairing, people usually get confused by Alan's age in the movies but let me tell you that 30 something is actually the best age for men..trust me ;)

oaktreeX chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I enjoyed this story. Looking forward to the next installment.
Clover Bay chapter 8 . 5/26/2011
Very nice :) Great job!
rosered775 chapter 9 . 5/26/2011
I thoroughly loved this excellent story. Sadly, I only read fanfic stories that have been completed so, I missed this gem as you were posting it. I'm going to break tradition and start reading the sequel as you put the chapters on the site. Well done! :D
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 7 . 5/25/2011
Wow, you are so going on my favorite author list!
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 6 . 5/25/2011
I can imagine their faces so perfectly in this chapter!
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 5 . 5/25/2011
This is so great. Humor pops in at the best and most unexpected of moments! Love that Hermione is so very...Hermioneish, lol. You've done what I think all authors want to do, make someone's day better. Thanks for that.
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
I'm so glad I'm reading this. You keep everyone wonderfully in character. I know, I know, only a few people have showed up. Still, you are doing a great job.
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
I can really see this happening behind the scenes of Harry Potter. You are a true author.
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Oh, I'm loving this. Very good work.
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This is good so far and the reviews I've read have been great. I can see Dumbledore doing this to poor Severus. Such an Albus thing to do, making him come in contact with the mirror.
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »