Reviews for What the Mirror Saw
emerald-hazel eyes chapter 8 . 5/22/2011
Hello there!

It's May 23rd and I just had to visit the Mirror of Eriseld!

I just finished reading this wonderful little story and I have to say I'm impressed!

I just love how the story evolves. You show us how Severus feels and how he thinks in great detail thanks to the dialogue/monologue he has with the mirror. There is only one thing I would have liked to see in this story - Hermione's time at Malfoy Manor and Severus' reaction!

Anyways, this was a beautiful story and I'm anxiously awaiting the next one! I want more Hermione&Severus action!

Keep up the amazing work!

AnaKate chapter 8 . 5/21/2011
I really enjoyed this story. It was different and well done.
lisemichelle chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
hey, cool story
lisemichelle chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
hey, cool story
Kielyn chapter 8 . 5/20/2011
Really good story that I enjoyed more with each chapter. For such opposites, you brought Hermoine & Severus together believably. I can't wait for the sequel. I really want to see their relationship grow!
FATEMA chapter 8 . 5/20/2011
What an amazing story.I started reading at 11 in the morning and stopped only when I completed at 4 in the evening.I am touched by your writing generally say that i am good at writing but even better at reading and reviewing and if that is to be believed,you have all my support.

The best things i liked about your story were

1)Transition of Snape's love from Lily to Hermione

2)The way your story was written,each year at a time

3)your style is of round characters in which a character changes from one phase to another,continue with it

4)Your facts were up to date,and the idea of italics for Rowling's words show that you don't want to take credit for someone else's work,it's very important

5)Iam not a very big fan of Snape and Hermione fiction,but still the idea was very interesting

You should name you chapters,for example maybe first year,second year and so on,or as you may like,i'm waiting for your fanfiction's sequel
Lala97 chapter 8 . 5/19/2011
:D MORE, MORE, MORE! :D Thanks for writing! :b
The Clueless chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
Absolutely lovely story. Can't wait for the next ones.
notwritten chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
Interesting to read. Keep smiling. :-)
Midzst chapter 8 . 5/17/2011
Um... is there more? It says complete but I'm not sure. :) I hope so, because each chapter gets better and better! Keep up the great work!
Burnedx2 chapter 8 . 5/17/2011
The other day I was actually wondering when you would update! I enjoyed your story and am looking forward to the sequel!
IR chapter 8 . 5/17/2011
I really enjoyed you story. I look forward to the next part.
newdisaster77 chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
Ok for one. The periwinkle rose? It kills me! My friend Josh died and we used to call him Periwinkle so BAM HEART STRIKE ONE! Secondly, this story is extremely well written. It is not too out of character, and I love how it weaves.

and ps. Admit it ;) Alan Rickman? Yum haha. I adore him. He is a BIT older now, but the man has kept his handsome face for QUITE a while. Colonel Brandon is one of his sexiest roles.

Done ranting! Finishing it!
luvakatsuki3 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
You are going to continue this aren't you? I absolutely love it! And considering the fact that I don't really like this pairing for the most part, that is an amazing feat.
Nutters4Potter chapter 8 . 5/17/2011
I did love the George and Hermione dance, very sweet and brotherly. Where the Severus and Hermione dance was flirty and was not brotherly nor teacherly at all. When I started the story I read from the last chapter back to the first because I didn't know if I would like it- well I did. It read great both ways.
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »