Reviews for Orphans: a Prequel For the Bone Cousins
IronicRobot chapter 1 . 2/2
Cute little story and had myself some fun reading it. I probably would've imagined a more gritty reality for the three little orphans, but that's just me. I also probably would've delved a little more into their characters as well, although it wouldn't much matter because people reading this have read BONE, I'm sure.

Much luck I wish you in your future writing endeavors. :3
Wherever Girl chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Aww, that was a sweet prequel! :D Nicely done and great backstories (I loved the twist on Phoney's too *not going to include any spoilers here*).
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
please make this a twoshot.
Loonaticslover13 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Awww, that was the sweetest thing I've ever read! D
Yo Joe chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
That was amazing!
stephanie p chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I LOVE IT, THEY SHOULD COME OUT WITH A 10TH BOOK WITH THIS STORY IN IT, MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IS STILL PHONEY AND I HAD NO IDEA THIS HAPPENED TO HIM BEFORE HE WAS A ORPHAN!
AJ aka stalker chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
i loved it and i adree with you about people writing more... u should update and have more short storys of when they were kids,

S.

ps if u want to own it... by moer than 50% of its stock... or just bye the book lol
Shylittlebunny09 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Oh! This was so cute! I feels so bad for Phoney, I'm glad Fone and Smiley are around to love him. Your story was beautiful, I love it so much! :3
SunlightOnTheWater chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Sweet and different... Loved it!
Liv chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Fantastic! Phoney is my favourite character in Bone, and this story really touched me!

Keep on writing more about their childhood, I want to read MOAR! ;0D
Jane the Unknowing chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I cried, it was so sweet. When I was reading the series, I often pictured Phoney like that. I know he wasnt supposed to be seen that way, but I walways pictured this sad little kid that needed help.
Reenie Bleenie chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
OH MY GOD. Someone FINALLY took the initiative to post a fic on here-a GOOD one, too- that was actually about BONE. Thank you sooo much! This is the first and only BONE fanfic I've read that was written well and not depressing! (To whoever wrote that mutant child fic, it was good, but wow. Just wow. Smiley got his head chopped off. A little overboard on the character death, there.)

This was an AWESOME fic. I am SO impressed. I love, love, LOVE the way you portrayed Phoney Bone here, and Fone Bone was in character as well. I think Smiley could have been a little less... I dunno, wimpy? But that doesn't take anything away from this, so no worries there.

Please please please write more! This archive needs some TLC! I'm gonna try and help it along too. Felt like doing a prequel of my own, and so I have a little brainchild in progress. I didn't steal any of your ideas, though! I WANTED to, believe me. That bit about Phoney's parents not wanting him was just pure genius! But I would never do that. Pinky promise.

Anyway, again, MORE! You rock!

~Reenie
Artensa chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Not bad I liked it. I read this right after finishing the story you mentioned about that mutant baby and stuff... Almost made me cry... More please
Demondog666 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I really liked this. I think I might try to write my own Bone fanfiction. With Bone/Thorn of course. It would also be awesome if you wrote a whole story too. I really enjoyed this.
JOH McGee chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This story is GREAT! It made my eyes water when Phoney started crying.I hope there are more BONE prequels like this one. I LOVE BONE!