Reviews for Pokegirls: Heart Gold Version
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
vvdbxcbcxvbcv
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Love the lemons, keep it up
epicness chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Hey dude dont worry about what the previouse tool said but plz continue this story i would love to see it finished soon as it reminds me of adventures i have had, well sort of, minus the sex every half minute and going around a whole country.

This story rules dude
Luke Dragneel chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This... is sad, you pretty much just took Naruto, Sasuke, and Gold and threw them into the POKEMON world, and just switched them out with Pokegirls so you could have lemons, not to mention you Gary Stu'ed Gold with 4 Legendaries, the Archangel having the indestructible armor plus a legendary sword. That is not even including his bloodline gift that just throws everything out of whack to the point of just wishing the story would end or just quit reading only half way through so as to find better stories. Gold doesn't even sound realistically even probable let alone believable, so please make a new one that has more meat to it than this small portion of pork. If not then that is up to you, I try to make my characters believable and able to flow with the canon to a certain degree unless I really want to make things interesting.
Elysium Phenex chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
i love this
story
michael.phippen.5 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Love it love how you brought everything together into this crossover
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Hey! is that it what about the fight of father vs son and the fact that naruto and sauske are still there also the other 8 gym badges
one.who.reads chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Since when can he use transmutation, let alone transmutation without a transmutation circle? Just being capable of it wouldn't be enough, transmutation takes an ass ton of knowledge of chemistry to do. That insane amount of detailed knowledge is what makes edward and alphonse elric so amazeing, that they could do alchemy at such a young age.
angel61991 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
cant wait for the next chapter i read red version then gold version. ur good... i was a bit hesitant to put my own pokegirls story on fanfiction but seeing yours here i probably will. i cant wait to see how this story goes. please update soon.
Skelo chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
i love it soz it took so long to read
Twilight- The Moon Spirit chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
LOL, I loved the battles even if they were short xD. It was especially funny when he has going against Karen since it wasn't really a battle, more like shooting the enemy and getting it over with xD
Drakesword chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Dude great fight! I loved this chapter. Also if I can sugesst teaching Gold shadow clone jutsu or maybe when Naruto gets a lemon have a little shadow gang bang or something.
The Rising Tied chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Great Job so far man, especially with the balance. Keep up the good work. -TRT
DragonKnightRyu chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I'll be honest, I like all of your stories for Four reasons, Heavy Lemons, great stories, epic over the edge of god power battles and HEAVY F-CKING LEMONS! Keep up the great work!