Reviews for Beware the Wolf
The Septic Gryff chapter 7 . 9/15
You really know how to write! It's true the headmaster is very manipulative. I was on edge through the entire thing and my nerves were shot after the first whack of the belt.I'm surprised I didn't tear up as that's what I tend to do.I even felt a twinge of pity for Remus there at the I'm open minded really xD my opinions change slightly depending on what fic I remains my favourite character as a whole,but obviously not in this one :P
The Septic Gryff chapter 1 . 9/15
I happen to be in agreement though,the ministry truly can go fuck themselves,the disorganized and corrupt place that it is xD
lilyflower101 chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
Loved it! :)
Hesperis chapter 7 . 9/14/2015
Nicely written. :)
mandancie chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
I had found this story on another site (AO3) and wondered if I would ever get to the end of the story. Imagine my surprise when I find it here and finished. I really like this story. Remus can be really scary when he wants to be. This was a very good read. Thank you! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
To Remus Lupin:

Twinkle twinkle, little star
I want to hit you with my car
Throw you off a tree so high
Hope you break your neck and die...
AsianGirl chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
Hi Remus Lupin, this is KT. I have a very special message that your mother is a b**** and you are a deranged sociopath.
Charlie0925 chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
Great writing hon! ;o)
greenwings33 chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
:D Awe
Guest chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
"Well, before I left his office I may have called the Headmaster a manipulative son of a bitch."

Oh my gosh, I burst out laughing there! This was a great story, I loved reading it! But that has to be the best line in this whole story
Lifespire chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Snape is nice one moment and mean the next...I love that greasy bat!
Loves Luna chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Juliette Potter-Black chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
Oh harry you didn't :) serves him right though. Anyways great story and I love that Remus was like that because he was griving over the death of his mate.(who I couldn't been happier was Sirius!) I like how you put Neville and am I wrong to think that those two will be a couple, or that Neville had a crush on harry? And although Hermione was so annoying I like how you put that she was trying to understand feelings from books.
fhippogriff chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
Ran across this and thoroughly enjoyed the story. Nice job with the characters.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 1/10/2013