Reviews for His Name is Beloved
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 24 . 6/27/2014
Wow, that ended quickly! It was good though, I quite enjoyed it.
Melbi chapter 24 . 6/25/2014
Wow, I love this story! Ended too quickly though... Thanks!
Naruto-junky chapter 24 . 10/28/2011
This was an amazing story. I'm not a fan of stories that have Karofsky in them, but a friend of mine said that this was one I should read. She was right. It was totally epic!
GleeRanger chapter 24 . 5/31/2011
I love it. You are a great storyteller. The only constructive remark I have is that sometimes its hard with the way you space dialog to tell who is saying what so I have to go back and read a couple lines before and see where the dialog broke. That's the only thing. You are great.
wordsthatrhyme chapter 11 . 5/14/2011
"Oh, awkward..."

"What?"

"Your penis is bigger than mine."

I laughed out loud so loudly at this. You don't even know. I was afraid one of my parents or my sister would come in my room and ask what I was laughing at. Oh my gosh. That was hilarious!

I also loved the line about Dave finding Sam's dorkiness sexy. I love that about them. And the fact that they love Doctor Who, of course. :D
IlovesMesomeGlee chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
i really like this story i'm just starting on it and i already love can't wait to read more :)
Would've0Could've0Should've chapter 24 . 3/30/2011
Wooooah. Didn't actually think I'd like that story... Guess it's the SAVE shipper in me coming out. It was realllllllllllllly good, like woah! (: I will admit though I kinda wanted to see Kurts reaction to Dave and Sam being together cause ya know that'd just be... Interesting. Aaaand I kinda really hope youwrite a sequel or an epilouge of some sort just to let us know what happens to eeryone else plus them (santana rachel brittney artie etc etc) but ya know I get it that if your done with it you're done! Anyways really well written pretty darn in character and it jus seemed to flow and work so wonderfully. Good fricken job!

-wcs
A. Gooner chapter 24 . 3/23/2011
I LOVE THIS!
khemicalpink chapter 24 . 3/21/2011
Wonderful story! I never shipped Dave/Sam until recently and this is my first SAVE fanfic. You did a great job in showing two characters grow, learn to trust and fall in love.

I normally read Kurtofsky but hopefully we will see more SAVE shippers and fanfic writers. Fingers crossed that Dave/Sam will be canon. :)
Virtual Mage chapter 24 . 3/17/2011
I'm going to keep it short and sweet:

I absolutely *HATED* this chapter! stomps foot

I've narrowed it down to one root cause, though, the very last line... I was absolutely ecstatic, completely on board with the whole thing up through that next to the last line. Some people should really get down with that less is more adage ... it works! glares

You know I'm kidding, right? Well actually I do hate that it's over, but this was one of the best stories I've read. You absolutely won me over with the pairing. Great work!

D
Virtual Mage chapter 23 . 3/17/2011
Mrs. Evans, if you weren't already married ... in a heartbeat my dear, in a heartbeat! I love this woman!

She had me with her frank discussion with Sam in chapter 18, but then she lets him make his own mistakes, and she's there to rock him and offer encouragement, not ice cream. lol But this absolutely takes the cake:

"'Sweetie?' ... 'Dave's here! Should I tell him to come up or can I say you're not here?'"

If you won't marry me, at least adopt me! LMAO
JasonDragon64 chapter 24 . 3/14/2011
Very good wrap up for the story.
johngirlwalton chapter 24 . 3/14/2011
loved it , really like Save
The Evil Corkyapine chapter 24 . 3/14/2011
What? This is the END? As in, the end of this fic? It can't be! I've just gotten into the pairing, and then it ends! It's so sad.

But the chapter wasn't. It was a perfect ending. I liked it, except for the finishedness of it.

But yeah. It's kinda late here, and I should have gone to bed, but then your FF updated, and then it was finished, and so I'm still not sleeping. So I'll stop reviewing now...
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 24 . 3/14/2011
AAAWWWWW! the ending was so perfect!

wow, girl, it's been a long run! and you've done a fantastic job. i'd never have considered sam/dave if you hadnt written this fic. i like that you captured daves struggle and still managed to make it sweet. i like that the other characters were so accepting and that dave recited shakespear and taught sam to say whom. that is just so cute and couply of them.

:) anyway great story. i'm interested to hear what you think of upcoming developments for karofsky on canon glee, because you've invested so much time and creativity into a story about him.