Reviews for Lackadaisy Vignettes
Guest chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
It's all so AWESOME!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
What happen to Prevaricate?
Her Honour chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
Oh! My! God! I love it! The whole dynamic of it, I do hope there's plenty of more chapters to read because this is absolutely great! I love this pairing and you capture their dynamic so great! Short and sweet and just great!
GhibliGirl91 chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
Damn I've run out of chapters. Blast. I especially liked little Ivy and Victor, but I'm a weird shipper.
CampionSayn chapter 9 . 10/29/2011
Sa!

Yay, a new up-date! And this one was so good as well. Love the chapters with Mordecai being the high strung big brother that he is. :)
CampionSayn chapter 8 . 10/24/2011
Sa!

Whoo-hoo! Been waiting on this to up-date for a while now, and so very happy that you did, because this is really an awsome little series. Really, really, really.
AceCartoonFreak chapter 8 . 10/20/2011
I love your style! It's just so dang descriptive!

I really love the Freckle and Rocky moments, It def. seems like something they would do.

You better update because this is so awesome!
ChipsPlease chapter 7 . 8/20/2011
Augh! All of these are so cute but bittersweet and so in character it's amazing. I love your vignettes. To tiny little bits. That's all :D
LizzySkellington chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
I like the one with Viktor and Ivy the best. :D Also the one with freckle and Rocky as little kittens. Awesome writing and I hope to see more!
xcgirl08 chapter 6 . 5/20/2011
So wonderful...I love Viktor's total lack of participation in all of it: Ivy seems to be something that just sort of HAPPENED to him, one day, and this captures things perfectly.

Also, I wanted to say that I read and enjoy every one of these, but I just fail really hard at leaving regular reviews. Keep up the excellent work!
destinationzer0 chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
poor rocky! moonshine is not for me, especially if it burns his throat and...reminds him of his father.

really funny and kinda sad at the daddy part.

I would love to read a "rocky, his mother Sophie and father Ransom" fic. I wonder how ransom treats both of them, Nina did NOT like him saying he was different and he was Shading. hmm?

Keep up the good work!
keeperofcoldtoes chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
I can see this happening. With him traveling all over the place, this could easily be a scenario. And nine mason jars Rocky? My, Rocky either is fondly stretching the powers of his imagination again or he really doesn't have clue. xD Feel sorry for that guy in the morning.

Sometimes when I talk to people out-of-state, I like to confuse them with terms they've likely never heard of. They think taters must be some exotic vegetable and white lightning is another word for crack.
keeperofcoldtoes chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
:D Awww . . . these are so cute. I love your writing style. I'd love to see more.
ObviouslyAnonymous chapter 1 . 2/22/2011