Reviews for Jasmine and her Lovely Pet
Lovley story indeed. I wished you would continue...
big fan chapter 1 . 10/23
dude when is chapter 4 coming out? you seriously need to finish this I can't wait
TheRealCacto chapter 3 . 10/19
Rajah fingering jasmin but with his tail
Ass stuff
Doggy position
Fingering ass while doing doggy position
Hardcore sex still
Using tap handle to be in pussy and cock in ass
Riding Rajah
Licking boobs
Wierd places
- Clay maker studio
-Tree branch (use a branch to finger pussy)
Sex Toys
-Rattle snake rattle in pussy at all times making her cum in public
- Realistic size clay dick in Jasmines Pussy on G-spot.

SarahTaylorTam chapter 3 . 9/14
Interesting it will be interesting to see where you take this keep up the good work
Hurry up chapter 1 . 9/7
Whens the next chapter coming out! Can you give us an update or something?
Harry-Ginny1234 chapter 3 . 8/29
I truly enjoy this story. I would like to see them move their loving to the bedroom and/or the garden. Thanks for writing it, there are so few stories like this.
Jasmine chapter 3 . 8/26
when is the next chapter coming out man?
pikachu lol chapter 1 . 8/25
Ummm hello... still horny over here. But i know it's gonna be hotter than ever in the next one ;)
savage chapter 3 . 8/21
hey man, this is a great story just wanted to let you know. I am looking forward to the next chapter and hope it comes out soon, but no rush. Take your time and make it awesome!
You are a great author and I love your work!
Jasmine chapter 3 . 8/20
I thinknyou should write more chapters. Have her striptease for them. Then have her maybe get fucked by more than 1 tiger.
Pratyush gupta chapter 3 . 8/19
After fill;ing jasmine properly again nd again raja left her unconsious. When jasmine came to her senses that it was night. As she opened her eyse she noticed two more male tigers are present there along with raja with rock hard cock...
anon chapter 3 . 7/27
threesome with aladdin and surprise guests abu, iago, and carpet.
Great news hearing that you are considering writing a 3rd chapter! Although I think you have enough mileage to write two, possibly three, more chapters at a similar length to what you have already written & still keep it feeling fresh & original. Agree with the idea of Jasmine performing a striptease in her usual blue outfit - it would be a nice tease, not just for Rajah but also us, & a build up for the chapter. Also like the idea of her riding him (as in the sexual position). It would show her taking the leading role & dominating for once in this pairing. Besides its quite a nice image of Rajah on his back & Jasmine bouncing up & down on top of him! Other ideas such as anal (a result of Rajah getting his aim wrong?) or even water sports perhaps (Rajah marking her as his own/territory?).
Personally, and this is just an opinion, think the idea of Jasmine getting pregnant is a step to far & unrealistic. Also involving Aladdin would feel like an distraction & this should be about just Jasmine & Rajah and expanding their relationship. Besides your story feels like it is set before Aladdin even arrives, when Jasmine is bored in the palace & turning away suitors.
You wrote the first 2 brilliant chapters without any influence from any reviewers, so I'm sure you've got enough creativity to write more without needing our help!