Reviews for Jasmine and her Lovely Pet
Secks chapter 1 . 5/11
This was so hot. A job well done. You should've probably added a disclaimer or warning. Still, I enjoyed this.
marcus nightfire chapter 1 . 3/12
Really hope you add more amazing story
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/16
Really great story, well written. Id love to see a third chapter!
Terry chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
Don't listen to them. Keep write more chapters and other sex stories.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
Lok
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Maybe it should just be jasmine and Rajah.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
this story is great. please add more chapters
gary L chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
I Loved It ,It Gave Me Quite Erection!
oh come on chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
update already :)

bring out Jasmine's dominant side.
C.C chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
This is absolutely disgusting.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Why the heck are parents mad that this fanfiction is posted because their kids are reading this? If they don't want their kids findin this out then don't let them go on the internet unsupervised! Jesus...
Stillwater chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
Holy fucking shit that was incredible!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I'm sorry this just shows up as a guest review; I am too lazy to sign in, but I want you to know that this was possibly one of the kinkiest, sexiest things I have ever read. I LOVED IT! Thank you so much for this delicious little treat!
Ty chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Hot
Person chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I have read only a little bit of your writting because it is not really my kind of story but I think you are a talented writer who can do great things with a little devolepment. This not really a full on story with a rising action, climax, resolution, etc., but I will be looking forward for when you do.(if you do)

Also I know many are upset about the content but from now on can we solve this like adults. Instead of pointing out the problem, please offer a solution.
Problem Children underaged Solution : Parental Controls, children only find a way to what is easy for them to get to. Also warnings would help.