Reviews for Almost Not Again
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
PinkPrincess511 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Nicoley117-TheBlueMartini chapter 1 . 2/26/2011

Because, well, I kinda love all those moments where people stop the people they love's weddings.

Anyways, I liked how you incorporated Louis and Dan and used them to eventually lead Blair back to her true love of the amazing Chuck Bass!

Ah, so glad Chuck finally stepped up and fought for her.

I don't even feel that terrible for Dan lol...and I like Dan! haha

I'm so on the fence regarding Dan and Blair...I think I kinda like them but after reading them almost marrying each other-I realized that that just doesn't feel right! This fic reaffirmed for me that my heart totally belongs to CHAIR!

Yep this oneshot was pretty spectacular! Brilliant writing as usual! Lovedd itt! :)

wrighthangal chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Interesting take on this...I cringed at the D/B parts but was able to red it which I wouldn't normally do...I'd stop and move along so you did good in keeping me reading.

As a DIE HARD Chair shipper I was happy about the ending and will say that your story was inspiring in hopes for Chair being endgame..if tyhe writers give it to us.
lovetvtoomuchxo chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This is how gg should go... But of course they will do something stupid... This is a classic example of what chair fans want to see... Lets hope they go this way... Time will tell...

By the way please keep up your writing it a great read...
Krazy4Spike chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Interesting take on this crazy ride we are on. Thanks!
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I don't even know to form a proper review for this one besides that you wrote it well, girlie. But goodness, I didn't expect all this from what I heard/told you. I cringed during the DB parts (not because of your writing but because of me picturing it, just for the record lol) This was good. :)
darri2346 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
aww i kinda feel bad for louis and dan...

oh well!

i loved it(:
DiscoLemonadeDiva chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Loved this. I've been shipping Blair/Dan lately, but Chuck/Blair is the first pairing I liked in GG and it has most of my loyalty. Lol. But anyways, loved this. Much better than the way the show is currently handling it. I really hope that GG doesn't have Blair comparing her and Dan's relationship to the one that she had with Chuck. That would absolutely ruin me, too. Loved the formatting, it was interesting to read a story that was primarily past tense. It kept it from being too depressing and was interesting stylistically. This was a fantastic one-shot. :D

As a side note, 4x16, without giving away anything, might surprise you as as Chair fan. It certainly surprised me. ;)
TriGemini chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This was excellent to read.

In some ways, I could actually see this playing out, in a way.

Seeing as how, Dan (should they ever confess their feelings for each other) would undoubtedly try to win over Blair, from marrying Louis on the count she'd be doing it in order to get further away from everything that the UES represented for her.

Plus, I could see why Blair would think that Dan would be a good choice for her to be with. Seeing as how, Dan would be a safety net, somone Blair knows that she can trust to not hurt her, who'll be honest with, and because in some ways they've got a lot in common, as well.

However, you make Chuck's argument when he pleads for Blair to not marry Dan, a good one. Seeing as how, Chuck argues that the only reason Blair only appeals to Dan, is because she wants someone who won't hurt her; but will never love her on the same level, as he does.

Again, this was greatly written. And thanks for slightly restoring my faith in CB, being endgame.
isobel19 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Great story!

But, as a hardcore Chuck/Blair fan, take it from me people overexaggerated seriously. It's pretty safe to watch so don't get too worried about it! I'd like to know what you think of these episodes after you watch them cause you write amazing season 4 one shots which i feel capture the emotion of the episode!
SaturnineSunshine chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
WHOA. Don't have a freak-out. Whoever told you that last night was not a good episode for CB was overreacting. And Dan and Blair aren't in love, and I can't see how they ever could be.

That being said, that CB in this fic were amazing. Chuck's "I cant' live without you" will get me every time
LouLouBear1213 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Ouch :/ she threw it in the river? Poor Humphrey lol
lisottina81 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I love this story,it makes me feel better and keep faith in chair, great job!
tversky chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Aww. I really loved the CB parts and the SB parts were intense. Beyond intense.

I also like that you capture why Dan would be appealling to Blair (he'd be a safer option after being hurt so much by Chuck) but it's still hard for me to imagine them in a romantic scenario and say "Oh yeah, that's Dan!" "That's Blair kissing Dan and telling him she loves him." It's like it .compute. LOL. It always feels like Blair is with some other guy - Don, instead of Dan. LOL. But that's MY problem as a reader instead of yours as a writer. Bottom line, you did a lovely job.