Reviews for I'll do anything
guardianofdragonlore chapter 5 . 1/18
I love what he did to Uther...and the dance was very suspicious...I like it.
1sunfun chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
Nice story.

AlainnRain chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
Ohmygosh! Haha! This story is awesome! Cracked me up! There was a few spelling errors, but aside from that it was great! )
camelot4eva chapter 5 . 3/17/2011

Loved this chapter. what a great story.

Was laughing when they had to do that dance. Because doing that dance didn't bother Merlin but embarrassed Arthur, you should do a one shot spin off to this story where Merlin uses that as blackmail to get what he wants. Whenever he wants. You don't have to. But it would be a good read :D

Looking forward to your next story. x
PoisoningPigeonsinthePark chapter 5 . 3/17/2011
ha! I like it, even if you're not too sure about it :)

Love arthur and merlin doing a stupid dance with their underwear on their heads, and Merlin poking parents... and just generally the a/m relationship which you got really well!

they're such idiots... :)
CoolCarrot chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
That's pretty sad for Merlin. Lol. I enjoyed this one.
Emma chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
Sorry, what does OOC stand for? Love the story though :)
camelot4eva chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
The next chapter is the last one? :(

Can't Merlin get Arthur to go along with him so he could see for his self?

Laughing at this chapter of what Merlin was doing to Uther :D

Update soon please.
NoNeedAnymore11 chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
I absolutely love this concept especially with Merlin out to sabotage it! can't wait for the next chapter!
PoisoningPigeonsinthePark chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
aw... poor Merlin! he did have a bit of a rough day! I like this - I can see Merlin, great warlock extraordinaire - becoming all childish and silly when it comes to his mum's new boyfriend. lol. looking forward to what comes next! I'm guessing chucking a rock at the king probably wasn't the best idea Merlin's ever had...
CoolCarrot chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
Sheesh. Merlin had a bad day.

good chapter againn.
CoolCarrot chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
I liked this bit: 'Merlin had showed her them. She knew all of their names: John, John Jr'

Hilarious. Wow. Merlin is seriously awkward. But I am still enjoying the storyline. Why would he want to kill someone who makes his mother happy?

Oh well. Great chapter. :D
CoolCarrot chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Well I am enjoying it so far. It would be funny if Arthur and Merlin became step brothers. LOL. And just one little thing. Merlin's mother's name is actually spelt 'Hunith' not 'Huith'. Just thought I'd give you a heads up even though someone very well may have beat me to it since you are already on chapter three.

We that was really good. I am definitly reading the next chapter. Well done!
camelot4eva chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
Will you let me know? :D

Loved this chapter. Merlin really hasn't had the best of luck in this chapter has he. Everthing that could go wrong, went wrong, and it all happened in one day :D

Update soon please?