Reviews for The Morons Are Still Out There
CosmicKitten89 chapter 6 . 1/29
I'm not familiar with this fandom... but I kind of wish I were. It reminds me of Atomic Betty, right down to the IQ-obsessed main villain.
If you are inspired to make a story for this fandom again, you should make one where the villains are a bunch of rich but dumb scibrat assholes that use their riches and shady morals to cheat and thwart the science fair ambitions of these super-smart kids.
Rapidez chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
Aww, it was getting so interesting! Shame you didn't continue, I was wondering what would happen next. Cool idea, anyway. :D
Bablet chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
I get the feeling Mortimer will soon be able to related to breakfast on a hole new level...

(Because being Fried, Creamed, and Toasted are coming up on food-metaphors-in-the-futur raydar)
Bablet chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
I'm curious to see a Prodigy Crystal in action, but even more to see what's coming up next!
Bablet chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
Oooh, Mammal-Feces-Insane!Mortimer! I am deeply intrigued! I like your writting style, it's very suited to the atmosphere of the games as well as the characters you've added in.
Bablet chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
I don't know why this doesn't have more reviews, but I'd like to see it continue!